Dean Smith

Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Let’s hope he can cope with the expectations. Personally think the job will be too big for him. Just hope terry can keep players in line for him

Onviously has my full support though.

Glad Terry is there, none of our players can look down on him, Smith not big enough on his own. 

I have my doubts, but am fully behind them!!

Really happy for DS - boyhood Villa fan gets to manage the club, at a point in his management career where he is truly capable of excelling into something special. It is fate, and I am sure he will not let us down. Plus he has the third richest owners in English football behind him. I see good things ahead. Feels right. 

• Like 1

Must admit I’m a bit underwhelmed after the names we’ve been hearing. I’m also not sure whether it’s the right decision. But he’ll get my backing just as previous managers did. Let’s hope he can save us, because I feel we’re on the brink of becoming the next Leeds. Welcome Dean.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

It's done now. Get behind him. C'mon.

Agreed - Heed that warning from Simon Jordan - we could disappear as a big club if this appointment doesn't work out. Hes a Villa fan, has Terry to organise the defense - and on paper we have a forwards in abundance. 

Wow, bolt from the blue!

Welcome gents and I wish you all the best and hopefully you can return us back where we belong.

Just goes to show the press know **** all and by my reckoning this was the first choice team along.

• Like 1

Â