Dean Smith

Demitri_C

The sad thing is that it increasingly looks like Dean has gone down the Lambert route of getting scared and dropping their preferred attacking tactic. We now aren't playing high press, playing deeper and less effectively than in his first game. He needs to go back to day one, ignore the pressure and play his game all over again. I find it odd as Bees fans criticised the fact Smith sides go for it come what may. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Clueless, has brought absolutely nothing to the table so far, has not shown anything at all. I'm not seeing enough to suggest he's the man for the job, there's just no ideas from him, nothing new, stale football, stale tactics, no intensity, it's horrendous and week in and week out he serves up the same shite, just not proactive enough in making changes, suggests to me he's out of his depth to a point.

21 games 7 wins 

Improvement on Bruce 🤔

• Like 1

Hasn't been dealt the greatest hand in terms of players inherited, because our squad is too old and too slow.

But results need to be better than they are, he needs to find ways to work around things and he is failing

• Like 2

Awful from Smith. Blatant we have a better squad . Fancy losing to your old side. Starting to worry now, McLeish played like this to end of season. Promotions all over!!

Edit: Its not the players.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Awful from Smith. Blatant we have a better squad . Fancy losing to your old side. Starting to worry now, McLeish played like this to end of season. Promotions all over!!

We really don't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

They aren't.  We're **** terrible in the middle of the park - why overload it?

Edit:  Or, rather, they are options... but we're **** terrible in the middle of the park.

Can't be worse than what we're serving up right now. Total poverty of ideas at Villa right now.

Just now, Mantis said:

Seems that way, but why does it keep happening?

Because the club was to big for him, same as the other managers.  Id sack him tonight before he gets on the bus. Im crosser now than i ever was when potato head was here

Â