Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Yep, much worse than Bruce. More likely to be relegated than promoted.

Its been coming imo.....but if you say anything at games, its deemed as negative.

Quite simply awful. The worst game we've had for a long, long time. Even more concerning is that it's come straight after the debacle against Swansea - Smith hasn't been able to get a reaction out of the players.

• Like 3

Is there any reason why we've turned to complete shit in the past month? Losing Grealish to injury isn't enough to justify this. Smith has a lot to answer for, especially after we played so well when he first came in.

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

Thats a worrying comment.

However, I am tired of hearing, we are too big for this manager or that manager.

This today, has been coming for me.....some used the quality of the opposition as mitigation.....but the tell tales signs were there imo in previous games, when we was doing ok.

I thought, we had worrying moments against the Blues and we won 4-2.

The balance of the squad is not right for me......too many the same and  not enough of what we need.....in terms of types.

Attitude and passion lacking as is effort - can forgive being outclassed but not lack of effort - unacceptable .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Can't see us in the playoffs, which would be sackable offense 

Depends how the rest of the season plays out. If there were more of these results between now and May, I wouldn’t rule it out.

Not going to slate Smith as this team is an absolute shambles.

But... 1-0 down and he brings on Hause and Whelan?! Why not go for it, bring on Hogan or Davis? 

Elphick isn't the best centre back but he was organising the back, trying to get Bree into position. We took him off and completely fell apart.

Baffling, it really is.

Just now, Mantis said:

Is there any reason why we've turned to complete shit in the past month? Losing Grealish to injury isn't enough to justify this. Smith has a lot to answer for, especially after we played so well when he first came in.

Maybe the players don’t respect him ? Maybe they look as his achievements as a player and just don’t listen to him ?

• Like 1

Just now, wilko154 said:

Not going to slate Smith as this team is an absolute shambles.

But... 1-0 down and he brings on Hause and Whelan?! Why not go for it, bring on Hogan or Davis? 

Elphick isn't the best centre back but he was organising the back, trying to get Bree into position. We took him off and completely fell apart.

Baffling, it really is.

Yes I agree. The subs were absplutely woeful. Why were those two subs???

Seriously w scan blame bruce but that was shit tactics. Being on davis to help Tammy out.

Can someone remind me why he was so desperately wanted as our manager??

I'm starting to lose patience with him.

I never agreed with the appointment, even before he was appointed we should have aimed our sights higher!...

I feel the club and task is too big for him imo.

• Like 2

Â