Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Well reports as of now is that sheffield Wednesday  chiefs have met with Steve Bruce.

Mite not be long before we see Bronto Bruce back in the championship.

That's a game I so eagerly want if Bronto Bruce is at Wednesday, we owe Wednesday some revenge after they beat us 2-1 while under Bronto Bruce, then they would even have our dinosaur of a manager.

I do feel though that bruce would think he has something to prove if he came back to the championship, woukd be the only reason he comes back in my eyes. He would want to stick it to us as much as he could for his sacking, doubt it would happen though with the way were playing.

No way would bruce get the owls playing anywhere near as good as what Dean has us playing.

How many times did Brucie get one over Deano even with a stronger squad??

• Thanks 1

Just now, New_Hope said:

How many times did Brucie get one over Deano even with a stronger squad??

Absolutely zilch wasn't it. We got out played under bruce while they had a lower quality squad, we simply got torn to shreds, dumped in a meat grinder and ate for fun, then recycled..

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Absolutely zilch wasn't it. We got out played under bruce while they had a lower quality squad, we simply got torn to shreds, dumped in a meat grinder and ate for fun, then recycled..

Even our best performance under Bruce this season against Brentford, we still only managed a draw and got as good as we gave :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t believe people believe he is saying these things! 

it's very strange - i keep seeing things like this - misquoting him, even if saying cool things, isn't going to be looked upon favourably by him

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t believe people believe he is saying these things! 

It's surreal.

Although to be fair I heard him say after the West Brom game in the Hawthorns car park that he was looking to sign Don_Simon as back up centre back and Vive_La_Villa as #1 goalkeeper in the January transfer window. So, you know, you gotta believe me. It definitely happened.

2 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

It's surreal.

Although to be fair I heard him say after the West Brom game in the Hawthorns car park that he was looking to sign Don_Simon as back up centre back and Vive_La_Villa as #1 goalkeeper in the January transfer window. So, you know, you gotta believe me. It definitely happened.

I reckon I could have saved the 5th against Forest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I reckon I could have saved the 5th against Forest. 

I said at the time I honestly think we'd have won that game if I was in goal, so I'd go along with the above.

Either of us would have saved the 5th, and he didn't do anything else all game :D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

It's surreal.

#ITK

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I said at the time I honestly think we'd have won that game if I was in goal, so I'd go along with the above.

Either of us would have saved the 5th, and he didn't do anything else all game :D 

It’s such bizarre goalkeeping. It’s literally the only place he could get the shot off! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently it is fake, been doing the rounds for a few days.

Still love it though.

So will pretend it's true.

what are you getting off Father Christmas?

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

On 09/12/2018 at 20:06, Vive_La_Villa said:

I get telling players to sit deep and get men behind the ball. But how do you coach being second to every thing and lack intensity. This was a mental or fitness thing. It’s goes beyond tactics. 

I think you will find the work was modest at BMH ....Players have touched on the issue.

I don't think the drive and intensity was there.

I think we ALL know now....some obviously cottoned on before others like me.....and give him too much latitude.

Â