Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Absolutely.

Reminds me of this I seen from the other day..

fdad50d85bdf53b5952b9623776fcfcc.png
If one day, we can adopt this approach..

19bc7eb45bdf9bb6952b0b97b8b1f404.png

when we come under attack..

33cec8725bdf9bb6952b16f021275ab4.png

then that would be fantastic.

(Can't find a video link anywhere)

Edited by AvfcRigo82
Fixed

3 hours ago, KHV said:

There were more encouraging signs in the Swansea, Norwich and QPR games. I was surprised by how awful we were against Bolton, I don't think the Hourihane, McGinn and Grealish experiment worked at all.

Smith said it himself after the game it was the worst performance so far

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Smith said it himself after the game it was the worst performance so far

Not sure I would agree - we rarely looked like loosing that match - we should have scored more goals, we missed some big chances - but thought we ran out fairly comfortable 2-0 winners.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Not sure I would agree - we rarely looked like loosing that match - we should have scored more goals, we missed some big chances - but thought we ran out fairly comfortable 2-0 winners.

Compared with the QPR performance though, we were a bit off that level. We really bossed QPR at their place which is no mean feat at all.

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Absolutely.

Reminds me of this I seen from the other day..

fdad50d85bdf53b5952b9623776fcfcc.png
If one day, we can adopt this approach..

19bc7eb45bdf9bb6952b0b97b8b1f404.png

when we come under attack..

33cec8725bdf9bb6952b16f021275ab4.png

then that would be fantastic.

(Can't find a video link anywhere)

Pfft, we used to play like this at junior school ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Our next 9 games are: Rams(a), SHA(h), Forest(h), Boro(a), Baggies(a), Stoke(h), Leeds(h), Swans(a), PNE(a).

If we are to mount a challenge for promotion on any level this season then we ideally want to be aiming to collect 21pts from the potential 27pts available in these fixtures. They are by means easy games in this run so we will need to be on song.

21pts from that would be very welcome and pretty amazing to be honest. All the home games look winnable on a good day, with the exception of the noses, because anything can happen in those games - Derby and Boro look tough tough fixtures to get anything from. I think 11 - 16 points would be a reasonable return.

1 hour ago, hippo said:

21pts from that would be very welcome and pretty amazing to be honest. All the home games look winnable on a good day, with the exception of the noses, because anything can happen in those games - Derby and Boro look tough tough fixtures to get anything from. I think 11 - 16 points would be a reasonable return.

I actually think we will beat SHA.

The 11 - 16 pt return would need us to already relying on other teams above us losing. We need to start to rely on ourselves- not others.

Â