Dean Smith

Demitri_C

40 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

We were level on points with Bolton when he joined

Talk about 2 clubs going in different directions! 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Paulie said:

100th match as manager today.  Taken us from 14th in the Championship to currently tied for 5th in the Premier League.

Legend.  Dean, NSWE, and Jack have revived this club.  What a story.

You know how they say you never know the good old days are the good old days while you’re in them?  Enjoy every second, every twist and turn of this.  The most fun I’ve ever had as a fan of sport in my 27 years on Earth.

This 1000 times over. Enjoy it while it's here. Nothing wrong with looking ahead but I really hope everyone on here is savoring every one these performances. 

I always used to scoff at Managers being called Head Coach and thought wtf is the difference but I can see it with Dean.  The way he got given a few duff signings last season but he didn't moan and got every ounce out of them after working hard during lockdown.  Now players a lot of us thought were a bit shit are actually starting to shine due to hard work off the pitch.  I love the man, thank God the board held their nerve last season.

• Like 2

I think the most satisfying thing you can take from recent performances is that it's been difficult to pick a MOM. Today, you could have chosen Watkins, Hause, Martinez, and Traore was also superb before he went off. This is now proper team work, with everyone pulling their weight and working for each other. This team oozes confidence and are not afraid of anyone.

Just look at that league table, how satisfying is that?

• Like 1

Â