Dean Smith

Demitri_C

13 minutes ago, Stuartc445 said:

For me Smith has put fans into 2 camps 1 I call the desiples won't have a bad word said. The others support him but will question him and call it out when he isn't doing well. 

Smith is the manager equivalent of Scott Hogan his fans will not accept a bad word about him. 

What’s camp 2 called, out of interest? 

Seriously though, it’s not that simple. You can’t just divide opinions into two groups, black and white. There’s a whole range of colour in between.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Stuartc445 said:

So having plan A to Z of just pass to Grealish is a sign of a good manager then. If that's the case I'll apply for the job as I could easily instruct the players to do that. 

Even though this isn't even true, it's weird that you would have a problem with this given how staunchly pro-Bruce you are/were, whose entire plan was literally give it to Grealish/Snodgrass/Kodjia and hope they produce a moment of magic.

17 minutes ago, Stuartc445 said:

For me Smith has put fans into 2 camps 1 I call the desiples won't have a bad word said. The others support him but will question him and call it out when he isn't doing well. 

Smith is the manager equivalent of Scott Hogan his fans will not accept a bad word about him. 

'desiples', I think he means de simples ( French ? ), 😂

Just joking, no offence meant...

come on you de simples........!!!!!!!

utv

vld.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Even though this isn't even true, it's weird that you would have a problem with this given how staunchly pro-Bruce you are/were, whose entire plan was literally give it to Grealish/Snodgrass/Kodjia and hope they produce a moment of magic.

Really? Oh yes I do remember that being a stick used to beat Bruce with... But yet its accepted for Dean Smith to do it.. I rest my case. With your reply you have proven that Smith can do the same as Bruce but get away with it, as I said the Smith fans refuse to accept any criticism of Smith. 

Also give it to Grealish/Snodgrass/ Kodjia sounds better than Smiths give it to Grealish/Grealish/Grealish. 

Edited by Stuartc445

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Or, we can come back to the present world, which is typically how we evaluate things, in which being 1 point from safety with 15 games to go is not looking so bad by any means.

I agree it’s not “looking so bad”.

It’s looking pretty nerve wracking and awful and it seems delusional to be celebrating our current position as “not so bad”.

18 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I agree it’s not “looking so bad”.

It’s looking pretty nerve wracking and awful and it seems delusional to be celebrating our current position as “not so bad”.

Yeah not sure I get that either, we are in the bottom three and unless we win our next match will be there at the end of January which is pretty ******** nerve wracking.

The Australians have a saying 'She'll be right!' I think far to many Villa fans have the same mindset, they were probably saying it's OK we still have 15 games to go in January 2016!

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

Yeah not sure I get that either, we are in the bottom three and unless we win our next match will be there at the end of January which is pretty ******** nerve wracking.

The Australians have a saying 'She'll be right!' I think far to many Villa fans have the same mindset, they were probably saying it's OK we still have 15 games to go in January 2016!

Yeah famous for our optimism are Villa fans!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stuartc445 said:

Really? Oh yes I do remember that being a stick used to beat Bruce with... But yet its accepted for Dean Smith to do it.. I rest my case. With your reply you have proven that Smith can do the same as Bruce but get away with it, as I said the Smith fans refuse to accept any criticism of Smith. 

Also give it to Grealish/Snodgrass/ Kodjia sounds better than Smiths give it to Grealish/Grealish/Grealish. 

Did you not read the part where I said it isn't even true re: Smith? You're the only one with the double standards here bud.

5 hours ago, Stuartc445 said:

Let's call group 2 the ekspurts

• Haha 2

Â