Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Massive team talk here for Dean. He picked a team to control possession and yet we have failed. It’s obviously not working and we cannot afford a defeat today. I would kill for s a draw now! He needs to change things. Not in 15 minutes but now. Time to prove your worth as a PL manager Deano. Don’t let us down

Think he gave up a while ago to be honest. It doesn’t look like they are being coached like we have seen in the past either. Almost like he knows it just won’t work but is just waiting for inevitable.. I also think he knows he isn’t up to it at this level - it really is Nigel Adkins all over again.

Smith out.

He’s clearly taking us down, so he needs to go. No shape, no clear way of playing. We don’t press well, we’re not compact, we don’t keep the ball, we can’t defend set pieces. What is he actually doing?

The less said about our summer recruitment the better. £100m spent and yet Grealish, McGinn and Mings are still our best players. Heaton the only half decent signing amongst them, and any one of us could’ve picked him.

If our owners have any ambition/sense - both Smith and Jesus will be looking for new jobs in January. Useless.

Edited by Cizzler

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I haven't ever been in the Smith out club but when a supposed attacking manager is resorting to tactics like this... the writing is on the wall. 

I'm pretty much resigned that we are going down now.

If Watford and Southampton weren't resigned to going down, then why should we?

We are 3 points off saftey.

Yeah this is pretty grim though.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If Watford and Southampton weren't resigned to going down, then why should we?

We are 3 points off saftey.

Yeah this is pretty grim though.

Because I've been watching every game of the last 2 months

We are the worst team in the league at the moment, by quite a margin too. Norwich should have beaten us 6-1

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

No shape, no clear way of playing. We don’t press well, we’re not compact, we don’t keep the ball, we can’t defend set pieces. What is he actually doing?

This is all correct sadly.

Why do we look so much worse than August?

Almost all the "new" signings have been a waste of money, but we should be getting better. We're getting worse.

I thought he was better than only knowing how to play 433 I must say. Very disappointing.

Do I want to see us under Smith without Jack Grealish in the championship? I'm not sure...when he was injured we were abysmal and Deano did exactly what he's doing now. Played the same shape every game, if we tried anything different he reverted quickly because he's not interested in any other formation.

Picking Wesley all season is moronic. Team selection and subs in general are an issue.

We should still go on to win this. Watford have been terrible.

The thing is we're getting worse all the time. We should have about the amount of points Sheffield have, as we were in dominant positions and threw away a lot of points and played about 8 matches against 10 men... Then we could afford a bit of a shit run. Instead we played well against the big teams, but got nothing, and now against the no hopers we have injuries and shit form. All this when the other teams are getting results against these so called 'big teams' It's a perfect storm. 

I would keep him because he is proven in the Championship. If it was still possible for us to stay up, which it isn’t, I’d bring in a proper PL standard Manager. 

That starting XI selection today was an utter disgrace and he has to take full blame. 

Â