Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Pissed off with you today Smith.

You can't see games out in the Premier League like you can in League 1 an the Championship!

We looked so good going forward, then we decide to sit back and defend, everyone saw it coming, this is Arsenal not Rotherham??

NEEDS TO CHANGE AN QUICK!

• Like 1

Good coach. Abysmal tactician. 

This "we'll go out to win" every game nonsense looks very silly now. Sitting back week after week, against 10 men. 

Questions will hopefully start to be asked from above. He's shown nothing to suggest he's cut out for this level. Certainly wouldn't pull the trigger yet, but I hope the owners leave the past in the past and ignore his allegiance when thinking about the clubs future. 

• Like 1

He is now costing us points with his game management .... he appears unable to change tactics mid game decisively ... Needs to up his game ... Or we fire him and poach Bielsa if this continues past the next international run of games 

• Like 1

Smith's shit. Second half against West ham bottles it and then even bigger bottle job tonight.

**** pathetic and I'm furious with his second half tactics. Sitting back against ten men.

Attacking manager my arse. That was right out of the Steve Bruce school of shitness.

Brings on Conor and lansbury after we losing. Useless

• Like 1

Â