Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Dean Smith, overrated, cog in the wheel, not tactical enough, can't get the players playing, Steve Bruce got us to the playoffs last season, shouldn't be given time to implement his systems, not seeing the system, diabolical, can't handle the pressure of a big club, this season is over, won't make the playoffs, Dean Smith wont get us doing a Fulham, win the next 9 games LOL in your dreams, Dean Smith out, Dean smith won't make that much difference, don't see the difference in dean's and brucies style of play, Villa are too big for Dean Smith to handle this isn't Brentford, leaking too many goals, not scoring enough goals, seeing no commitment or effort from the players maybe Dean Smith lost the dressing room.

Dean Smith out!!!

Where are they detractors now?, show your faces! :)

They know who they are😁

Its just such a lovely feeling.....to be wrong.

i guess it takes time for players to buy in to a managers idea,s and Dean had some early set backs.....I think Mings and Hause on top of what we already had has also made a big difference.....40 odd thousand every week has also contributed.....The confidence bandwagon is full steam ahead.

I guess the wigan and sheff utd reversals, were reasonable enough to have doubts, but hey ho.....that seems well behind us now.

No point ,scoring points, just enjoy it.

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

No point ,scoring points, just enjoy it.

Over 10 thousand posts and you still don't know how VT works Sir?

😘

I said when we hired him that to finish outside the top 6 with this squad would be a failure.

It's now looking like we will finish comfortably inside top 6, so i have to bow down and say that he's done a good job.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I said when we hired him that to finish outside the top 6 with this squad would be a failure.

It's now looking like we will finish comfortably inside top 6, so i have to bow down and say that he's done a good job.

We didn’t have this squad when we hired him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Dean Smith, overrated, cog in the wheel, not tactical enough, can't get the players playing, Steve Bruce got us to the playoffs last season, shouldn't be given time to implement his systems, not seeing the system, diabolical, can't handle the pressure of a big club, this season is over, won't make the playoffs, Dean Smith wont get us doing a Fulham, win the next 9 games LOL in your dreams, Dean Smith out, Dean smith won't make that much difference, don't see the difference in dean's and brucies style of play, Villa are too big for Dean Smith to handle this isn't Brentford, leaking too many goals, not scoring enough goals, seeing no commitment or effort from the players maybe Dean Smith lost the dressing room.

Dean Smith out!!!

Where are they detractors now?, show your faces! :)

Yeah, but...well...erm...well.............his haircut is still shite!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Haha

You just need to admit you were ridiculously wrong 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

We didn’t have this squad when we hired him. 

Still had a more than good enough squad to finish inside the top 6 which the squad proved in his first 10 games.

We were a bit short in defence but that's what transfer windows are for. I see no reason to why we shouldn't have expected top 6 when he took over based on the squad we had.

Edited by villalad21

Â