Jesus Garcia Pitarch

alreadyexists

I find it strange that there are only really 2 pages on this guy (4 on if he is coming or not) and over 66 pages on Dean Smith.  He is just as important as Dean if not more so.

By the way i dont buy the dubious links posted.  He is credited with setting the foundations of the Athletico Madrid team over the past few years, from a joke of a club may i add.  They havent done so bad over the past 4-5 years with players he brought in.

• Like 2

He comes across well and seems chuffed, a matter of fact they all do! (I'm still not sure who or what the Game of Thrones reference was about?) -Then again Jesus does speak in parables.

Sawiris must be offering great benefits. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

There have been times I’ve felt like walking away from Villa in recent years, times I’ve thought about not putting my boys through it...

Then, then I watch this and it puts a lump in my throat and I’m back at Wembley in 94, I’m a kid trying to get from the top tier of the old Trinity to the pitch when we beat Inter...

It gets me ever single time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, bobzy said:

I heard it as him meaning "sentimental" but coming out with "sensible", but could be wrong.

Sensibile in Italian and Spanish is to do with something being felt. In a wider way, something being sensed. In this case what he's trying to say is that you can feel it, the emotion, of the actors speech.  So yeah sentimental has something to do with emotion and sentiments so not far off. 

We use stuff like wearable, doable, unthinkable, our "able"'s and "ible"s are the same thing. So wearable is something you can wear, in this case sensibile is something you sense, so something you feel.

• Like 1

Â