Jesus Garcia Pitarch

alreadyexists

16 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

Have a bit of faith

There is having faith and there is believing Hillary Clinton is the devil incarnate and Trump is the messiah because a Russian hacker has told you so. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

There is having faith and there is believing Hillary Clinton is the devil incarnate and Trump is the messiah because a Russian hacker has told you so. 

They're both words removed, Clinton just as much, maybe even more, Trump just doesn't really try and mask it. 

Hope we're not getting this guy, he seems a bit past it. I don't believe anything these twitter things say. If it happens, fair enough but some places say 100 things and then when 1 actually happens come across like the font of knowledge. 

Surely if it had happened he'd have been announced or it would have been registered on one of those companies house type databases?

The longer the silence, the less likely this appears, which is no bad thing judging from the reviews of him.  About the only positives were his links to Rafa (Purslow says no and it sounds like Rafa didn't get on with him anyway) and Flores (a solid candidate).

Providing lamps (strikers) when we need sofas (centre backs) is not what we need. Fingers crossed it's Twitter talk.

Won La Liga and a Uefa Cup with Valencia. Won the Europa League and European Super Cup with Atletico.

Someone who has worked as part of a setup that achieves that sort of success must have some know-how.

I haven't come across any negativity surrounding him, except for his disagreement with De Gea.

2 hours ago, romavillan said:

Lots of sites saying this is done, or even that he's already been working with us. Nothing on the official side though?

It's on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know. But I know. (Not ITK)

Edited by Jareth

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Unexpected late night announcement! After many false dawns, I hope this is the right battery. I think it might be!

UP THE VILLA!

I know. Inconsiderate gits. Could have waited til the morning. Don’t they know it’s my bed time?!

Â