Jesus Garcia Pitarch

alreadyexists

36 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, we get it, £10m isn’t much for a Premier League player but it is a lot for a player that will struggle in the championship. 

We can hide behind the average cost of the players we bought all we like but it’s going to really hit some of you hard when you realise that they’re not good enough for the championship either. 

Well, that's just complete guess work. We'll see, I guess. 🤷‍♀️

The team we have now is better than the team that got us promoted. Other than Tammy. That's for sure. So.... 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

because its impossible to give him any credit I'll put the tin hat on and suggest that he's tried to build a team that should the worst happen we will have contract clauses that protect us, players who can leave at a profit, players who will leave for big amounts and players that will be fine next year in the championship

I don't think we have bought any one who isn't good enough for the championship 

nakamba, luiz and especially I think el ghazi might all get delusions of grandeur but all 3 are a big part as to why we would go down, no PL team is buying them and I doubt many European teams would be competitive in the value of them

and with that in mind maybe our owners think he's not actually that bad...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Well, that's just complete guess work. We'll see, I guess. 🤷‍♀️

The team we have now is better than the team that got us promoted. Other than Tammy. That's for sure. So.... 

samatta in the championship would be interesting, especially if we were billy big bollocks enough to partner him with wes / davis every week

I wouldn't be surprised if he surpassed what tammy did for us

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Am I the only one who thought we spent **** all considering the amount of players we had to buy? I actually think our biggest problem is that we didn't have enough money to spend. Needed 3 more players. 

Yeah a lot of the players we've bought are duds, but they probably cost an average of £10m which is nothing for a Premier League player these days. It barely buys you a Premier League player. 

In two transfer windows and £150 million spent we have maybe 2 players that could be considered a success right now. I'd say Heaton and Samatta are the only players who look worth their price tag and they could consistently play at this level. And that's a stretch  

With the amount we needed to buy, we couldn't expect all hits but we've basically **** up on nearly all of them. 

CM was the worst. Luiz and nakamba are woeful and a major reason of why we are so bad defensively. 

And we **** it up just buying wesley as a striker in the summer. 

It's been an absolute **** up and we've wasted our opportunity to stay in this league. 

The only silver lining is that this team should be good enough for a top 6 finish in the championships. Probably higher when we add a couple of loan players and 1 or 2 more signings. 

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

because its impossible to give him any credit I'll put the tin hat on and suggest that he's tried to build a team that should the worst happen we will have contract clauses that protect us, players who can leave at a profit, players who will leave for big amounts and players that will be fine next year in the championship

I don't think we have bought any one who isn't good enough for the championship 

nakamba, luiz and especially I think el ghazi might all get delusions of grandeur but all 3 are a big part as to why we would go down, no PL team is buying them and I doubt many European teams would be competitive in the value of them

and with that in mind maybe our owners think he's not actually that bad...

If Elghazi wants to leave I wouldn't blink.  He was mostly poor in The Championship and I would never have bought him for The Premier League. That said he's way way better than Trezeguet who I am not sure is league 1 standard. 

• Like 2

I think these possible Scenario;- 3 of these cause this happen.

Smith was original want Phillips and Heaton, Rico Henry, Konsa, Maupay. only get 2 of these to buy Konsa and Heaton. As Smith know these will fit to his system and his players will fit well.

Suso refuse these cos these no re-values cos no profits as they want go european player type as potential big values return that all ie Marvellous and Luiz, Wesley, Hassan, Engels.

Other part reason is club hold the court and rise price as they know they will buy them so they force to price out of their price range to get profit to buy better players for themselves as championship fund to buy players is diffcult and FFP is make they worst hard move to buy players.

That make Suso refuse suggest these player, Smith need good fund transfer after stay up is better approach player to move there and Christian back Suso and Smith will to try this method to make more money if we stay up, as group work together.

I was suspect that Targett was panic buy i think cos first choice J.Justin decide move to Leicester over us, second choice Rico injury for 3 - 6 months out (i think) and they force to buy Targett as he is potential good player in turn he is not ready, but make worst is his price head is high expectation on him.

if we go get Phillips he will help us stay up better that luis and marvellous as he is ball winner and very good passer will help build from start to finish. Phillips and McGinn, Grealish in Centre will strong as top 10.

Other reason we not good this season cos we not got enough winger, El Ghazi not good enough and Hassan is unknown. we should have go to Bowen and Reach, Lolley, and more players was list i cant remember all of these indeed they go for 2 right foot winger and unknow to english leagues.

Drinkwater is worst decide for me, when there was better optional that him.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think the step into the Championship is quite a step down, Trezeguet could look OK at that level. Hoping we dont have to see that for a number of reasons

I think he *might* be a useful impact sub at that level but not a starter.

39 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I think he *might* be a useful impact sub at that level but not a starter.

😂 He'd be absolutely fine as a starter in the champo. In case you didn't notice, the difference in quality between the two leagues is rather large. 

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

😂 He'd be absolutely fine as a starter in the champo. In case you didn't notice, the difference in quality between the two leagues is rather large. 

But it doesn't fit the narrative. 

Talk down the ability of a player, and the coach can't be blamed because he's got nothing to work with. 

2 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

But it doesn't fit the narrative. 

Talk down the ability of a player, and the coach can't be blamed because he's got nothing to work with. 

Haven't seen anyone say that.

Just that our players are crap. Which almost all the summer signings are.

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

Very unsure of that. 

He doesn't have a brain even if he's probably got the ability down there.

Look how much Hourihane struggled in any game we were dominating.

I think the reason Smith will stay is because this is the entire plan. To sign these younger players that can grow with us and bring us back up if we drop.

If we appoint a Sam figure he'll come in and just go...well all these lot are shit, I can't get promotion with them, I need new players.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lexicon said:

I did notice the difference between the two leagues but I also noticed that Hassan has no pace or brain. 

• Like 1

Big speculation that suso is leaving end of the season regardless if we go down or not. 

I ahve to say the general business has been poor. Hause, jota, wesley, trezuget, el ghazi, drinkwater, el ghazi have all represented pretty poor business.

Heaton, samatta, targett, nakamba guilbert have all been pretty solid business. 

Konsa, luiz and engels jury still out on those three for me. But i think both engels and konsa of were smith signings. Reina has looked and good shit at same time.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

And thats why we are where we are. Even for backup he is very average

Was needed at the time. We had to go bargain hunting for financial reasons. We are where we are due to poor recruiting, but that's not Hause. That's the £ 60 million spent on Wesley, Trez etc. 

52 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Was needed at the time. We had to go bargain hunting for financial reasons. We are where we are due to poor recruiting, but that's not Hause. That's the £ 60 million spent on Wesley, Trez etc. 

So we are agreed then as i put them in the same bracket along wirh hause 😁

On 10/03/2020 at 08:11, PieFacE said:

Am I the only one who thought we spent **** all considering the amount of players we had to buy? I actually think our biggest problem is that we didn't have enough money to spend. Needed 3 more players. 

Yeah a lot of the players we've bought are duds, but they probably cost an average of £10m which is nothing for a Premier League player these days. It barely buys you a Premier League player. 

I think so too.  If we had signed Samatta or a similar striker at the end of the summer window I think we would have got more points in the games we played well in but didn't go on to win.  We would then be closer to safety and some of the other signings would be seen a bit more positively.  

• Like 2

Â