Jesus Garcia Pitarch

alreadyexists

Worked with Benitez in his first spell at Valencia :detect: In all serious though Purslow wouldn't allow it.

Seems he's had quite poor track record of managerial appointments in his roles (if his duty) since leaving Atletico Madrid :( Spent one season as chairman at Zaragoza.

I’ve read that he was the man who brought in Gary Neville to Valencia and thus that is being used as a negative, but a quick search confirms Pitarch joined Valencia a month after Neville was appointed.

Other than that, no idea on him.

Interesting, not a massive name, but for a championship club I think we've done alright here. Will immediately mean better connections with the spanish market where we can get better value than the past 10+ years of paying over the top for little return.

More interstingly though, it was mooted that there was a connection between the DOF and managerial appointments. I don't know of any links between him and any of the frontrunners for the head coach/manager job?

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Pitarch brought prandelli to Valencia so.........yes prandelli new villa manager ( awh I need to get off the internet )

Cesare Prandelli, wow. I can't see it, but he's made some good footballing teams in the past and he's won the lot. Would be an incredible appointment.

• Like 1

Â