Sign in to follow this  
The_Rev

Podcasts

10 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

I don't know why but I have absolutely zero interest in any football podcasts.

I'm not interested any which discuss modern football but I like the ones that have retrospectives of peoples careers. They don't have to be stars, just lower league players. Some of the stuff they reveal is great. 

Try this

Macrovoices: If you are interested in the way the world works - money. Lot's of differing guests with views on all parts of the global economy, though focussed on things from a Wall Street perspective. At a minimum have a listen to the Eurodollar University series.

Human Performance Outliers: Couple of guys taking a real hard look at the food pyramid paradigm coming from the low carb and pure carnivore background. Lots of super interesting interviews with people doing research and those who have been directly able to improve all sorts of parts of their lives via their diet. Not sold on all of it, but very interesting stuff and so many things showing the fraud that is so much of the bio-science realm.

The Daily by the New York Times popped up on my Spotify Daily Drive playlist today. Currently doing a series on Europe which I found quite interesting, though I disagreed with some of what was being said. 20 mins of topical stuff 5 days a week

May as well stick the link in here as well now that you can find it on Apple Podcasts.

I made a podcast with some friends. It's about Fantasy Premier League and fully intend to keep it going.

Check it out here if you fancy :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

May as well stick the link in here as well now that you can find it on Apple Podcasts.

I made a podcast with some friends. It's about Fantasy Premier League and fully intend to keep it going.

I didn’t expect you to sound like that lol. 

Nice one mate 👍🏼

• Haha 1

On 13/09/2019 at 22:19, Stevo985 said:

Episode 2 out ;) 

On 13/09/2019 at 22:26, Vive_La_Villa said:

I didn’t expect you to sound like that lol. 

Does he sound like his feet are cold?

Last Podcast on the Left's (possibly controversial series) on Mormonism has been excellent.

I knew Joseph Smith was a charlatan but ****, his story is ridiculous. How anyone took him seriously (and still does?!) is crazy.

13 minutes ago, Chindie said:

How anyone took him seriously (and still does?!) is crazy

See L Ron Hubbard

• Like 1

'Liquid Football' by Joe is pretty good. Regularly have Jon Walters, Steve Sidwell and Wayne Bridge on. Similar-ish style to the Peter Crouch podcast.

1 minute ago, bickster said:

See L Ron Hubbard

Their series on him was good as well :) 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chindie said:

Last Podcast on the Left's (possibly controversial series) on Mormonism has been excellent.

I knew Joseph Smith was a charlatan but ****, his story is ridiculous. How anyone took him seriously (and still does?!) is crazy.

As usual Parker and Stone nailed it.

On 13/09/2019 at 22:19, Stevo985 said:

We're 4 episodes deep now. I think that makes us a proper podcast :)

Give us a listen if you haven't already :D 

Sign in to follow this  

Â