Croatia v England/Spain v Engaknd

andykeenan

Croatia Friday 12th Oct 7.45pm SS3 

Spain Monday 15th Oct 7.45pm SS3 

The squad 

Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Ross Barkley (Chelsea), Marcus Bettinelli (Fulham), Jack Butland (Stoke City), Nathaniel Chalobah (Watford), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), James Maddison (Leicester City), Harry Maguire (Leicester City), Alex McCarthy (Southampton), Mason Mount (on loan at Derby County from Chelsea), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), John Stones (Manchester City), James Tarkowski (Burnley), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur),Kyle Walker (Manchester City), Danny Welbeck (Arsenal), Harry Winks (Tottenham Hotspur)

thats the kind of squad i actually want to see right now at this stage of the euros cycle

barkley is apparently in really good form, him mount, maddison, sancho, not so much winks but thats where we should be looking (jack shifting to left wing and our / his poor run of form has been timed horribly) 

danny welbeck must play like messi on the St George training pitch

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

thats the kind of squad i actually want to see right now at this stage of the euros cycle

barkley is apparently in really good form, him mount, maddison, sancho, not so much winks but thats where we should be looking (jack shifting to left wing and our / his poor run of form has been timed horribly) 

danny welbeck must play like messi on the St George training pitch

I think Barkley has played in less than half the minutes this year. Can’t be on that good form.. 

• Like 1

Not sure what the story is but surprised City let him go. Saying that Foden isn’t doing much at City in my opinion so they may have an issue in developing players in general so a move away makes sense, it’s difficult to get in at City because of the quality of players I guess. 

5 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Not sure what the story is but surprised City let him go. Saying that Foden isn’t doing much at City in my opinion so they may have an issue in developing players in general so a move away makes sense, it’s difficult to get in at City because of the quality of players I guess. 

He went on strike to force a move as couldn’t see city giving him the minutes he wanted

19 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Hopefully this is a kick up the arse for Grealish.

These are the kinds of squads he should be getting into.

Tbf he was probably only about three weeks away from Steve Bruce playing him at centre back.  Hopefully the new manager will build a team around Grealish instead of him being shunted around to accommodate others, then we see him in the England squad. 

• Like 1

Â