Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, briny_ear said:

“Oh well”, I thought to myself on the day he was sacked, “at least now those people who spend their entire lives obsessing about Steve Bruce will be able to rest and Villatalk can get back to sensible discussions about football, form, tactics, and the like.” 

Hiw wrong you can be. :(

Haha genius. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chips'ngravy said:

Sheff Weds average attendance: 23,739. Yesterday's attendance for Bruce's first home game : 23,412. 

It will drop by 5k once they get use to his dinosaur football. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

how much did bruce spend at villa does anyone know?

Far too much for my liking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, briny_ear said:

“Oh well”, I thought to myself on the day he was sacked, “at least now those people who spend their entire lives obsessing about Steve Bruce will be able to rest and Villatalk can get back to sensible discussions about football, form, tactics, and the like.” 

Hiw wrong you can be. :(

Well it's actually him who brought us up with a sly dig.

Unless he was referring to a bad experience at a Golf Club during the cricket in the Caribbean?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well it's actually him who brought us up with a sly dig.

Unless he was referring to a bad experience at a Golf Club during the cricket in the Caribbean?

He choked on a kebab.

Or they didn't like him at that golf club and never gave him a chance, as he once played at the golf club down the road?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we move the talk about Bruce to the Bruce thread please? This thread is about the cabbage.

 

:trollface:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another slaw dig at Villa and us fans I see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/02/2019 at 12:38, sne said:

Another slaw dig at Villa and us fans I see.

Cause he don't know any better.

Smith needs to be careful too.. many more performances like we have witnessed in the last 10 games and he will be getting cabbaged too.

 

NB: (I don't condone the launching of missiles at football matches).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Cause he don't know any better.

Smith needs to be careful too.. many more performances like we have witnessed in the last 10 games and he will be getting cabbaged too.

 

NB: (I don't condone the launching of missiles at football matches).

So u were in the Bruce out camp too then?

Edited by Thug
Spelling mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Thug said:

So u were in the Bruce out camp too then?

For sure, Hard to find many that weren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yh launching of missiles is pretty much the definition of Bruce-ball.

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

For sure, Hard to find many that weren't.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thug said:

Yh launching of missiles is pretty much the definition of Bruce-ball.

 

Not sure what your posts mean or refer to really.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites