Hutton---Tuanzebe---Bree

Bolasie---Grealish---McGinn---El Ghazi

Hourihane

Kodjia---Abraham

Win 6-4

Image result for go for it gif

Swap Hourihane and Grealish and I’m in! 

• Like 2

I think MacDonald is a sensible meat and two veg square pegs in square holes sort of manager.

Assuming Jedinak isn't back, I reckon something like:

-----------------------------------------Bunn/Nyland/Whoever-----------------------------

Elmohamady-------------Tuanzebe----------------Hutton--------------------Taylor

------------------------------------------------Bjarnason-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------Hourihane----------------McGinn----------------------------

Bolassie------------------------------------------------------------------------------Grealish

-----------------------------------------------Abraham------------------------------------------

Although it could be just about anything.

I think there's a temptation to squeeze in as many of our talented forward players as we can, but I don't think it's possible.

It's be lovely to go (from the front)

---------------------------Kodjia-------------Abraham-----------------------

El Ghazi--------------------------Grealish------------------------Bolassie

-----------------------Hourihane-----------------McGinn--------------------

But you've then only got room for three defenders - who would have no protection at all from that seven.

I think you have to drop at least two of those to get a team.

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think there's a temptation to squeeze in as many of our talented forward players as we can, but I don't think it's possible.

It's be lovely to go (from the front)

---------------------------Kodjia-------------Abraham-----------------------

El Ghazi--------------------------Grealish------------------------Bolassie

-----------------------Hourihane-----------------McGinn--------------------

But you've then only got room for three defenders - who would have no protection at all from that seven.

I think you have to drop at least two of those to get a team.

Why not just go all out? We’ve got the best forward line in The Championship? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why not just go all out? We’ve got the best forward line in The Championship? 

They'd never have the ball. It's balance that lets you attack - we can maybe get away with five attacking players (and I include Hourihane and McGinn in that five) anything else leaves us unbalanced. 

I mean, we're unbalanced already, we have no defence, but I mean unbalanced even if we had a defence.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They'd never have the ball. It's balance that lets you attack - we can maybe get away with five attacking players (and I include Hourihane and McGinn in that five) anything else leaves us unbalanced. 

I mean, we're unbalanced already, we have no defence, but I mean unbalanced even if we had a defence.

I know we don’t which is why we should go all out attack

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

It'd be like a Tyson on roller-skates. Massive punches but no ability to land them.

• Haha 2

I would love for us to play with attacking abandon.  I think k-Mac will likely try to play safe, defensive, and hope for a draw.  I expect it won’t work and we’ll lose.  But there’s hope on the horizon.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Just once... why not try and go 'full Keegan?' With you SGC. Nothing to lose really, our expectations of KMac this weekend will be less of a Big Tasty, and more of a 99p cheeseburger.

Off on holi bobs. I will be in the air for the whole of the game. First thing on landing to check txts from my lad

If we win this and results go our way, we could be 5th and only  few points off automatic promotion.  Great position for a new manager 

13 hours ago, 8pints said:

Moreira

Hutton---Tuanzebe---Bree

Bolasie---Grealish---McGinn---El Ghazi

Hourihane

Kodjia---Abraham

Win 6-4

Image result for go for it gif

I love you, @8pints, but that team would concede about 37 goals.

• Haha 1

From last time he was in charge I don't think K Mac has the balls to do anything other than play the last team.  Bree in for Chester but otherwise more of the same.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t expect much. K Mac has already stated he will “continue the work of Steve because we aren’t far off a good side” so yeah I wouldn’t hold out for much change if any really.

• Like 1

This has got 3-0 Millwall written all over it, hurry up with the new manager as KMAC is about as motivating as having Bruce there - In fact I would rather Gabby pick the side

1 hour ago, cb_82 said:

This has got 3-0 Millwall written all over it, hurry up with the new manager as KMAC is about as motivating as having Bruce there - In fact I would rather Gabby pick the side

Yeah I would rather Bruce than KMAC. 100 times over in fact. The sooner the new man comes in the better.

Our season starts with Swansea at home. Anything other than an absolute dicking would be a bonus here.

Edited by One For The Road