Pre-Match New Dawn Patience

Raver50032

Poop or bust for me now... Home crowd baying for blood, signifies that he'll find it very difficult to come back from now.

Should he stay there will be trouble...

If he goes it could be double?

Or words to that effect. I don't fancy kicking the nest of wasps that the Millwall (no-one likes us, we don't care) massive are for this one. We have enough misery in store I fear without having to suffer their chest pumping wibble. Another long afternoon for those attending of the Villa persuasion. Good luck with it. Take your own cabbage.

No penalties for Whelan...

Standard defeat at Millwall. We haven't won there in decades and we won't be starting here.

We will start this game with possibly the worst back 5 in the club's history and Millwall is not a place to go when things are not going well. 

In fact it's just not a place to go ever.

2-0 Millwall and Bruce to receive the kind of vitriol from the away fans that will make "cabbagegate" seem like a kids party.

If SB is so sure the ref bottled the Chester red card it will surely be appealed? 

With no Chester we have nothing at the back. Can only see a loss and perhaps another Shef United away performance. 

Proper blade maintenance should not be done as a precursor to a sporting event but constantly. Ask any chef.

Mine are at the point where they'll cut pretty much anything but I have to find the sweet spot to get through a tomato skin or make an incision with the tip to start it off.

Probably do them all before Xmas though.

A tough place to go even for a team in form. We will be without our captain so a clean sheet is more unlikely than is normally the case. What team will we play? It's anyone's guess with Mac making the choice again. Will we get a new caretaker manager bounce? I really hope so but doubt it.

We have not won at Millwall since 1975 and have lost every one of our six league and cup games there since. We have won 7 of our 20 league games against Millwall and have drawn 7. They have beaten us 6 times and the odds are that they will have their 7th win on Saturday afternoon.

We face another team that occupy a relegation spot after just finishing outside of the play off places last season. Let's just try to score more goals than they do. I hope we can somehow get the win we need that will see us in the top half of the league when prospective new managers look at the league table and that on Saturday evening we can say Danny Baker, Gary Oldman, Daniel Day Lewis, Des O'Connor, Ray Allen & Lord Charles your boys took a hell of a beating!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pacbuddies said:

Surely Chester will be available after an undoubted successful appeal!

I'd be amazed if they rescinded the red.  While it was a harsh red, the fact that it was a penalty means it wasn't a mistake.  I'd be confident they won't reverse a card on what was a foul.