Ticket Info

andykeenan

Friday 26th October 2018
Kick-off: 7.45pm
Loftus Road
Allocation: 3,087
Prices: £29-34 (adults), £20-24 (O60s, U22), £14-17 (U18), FREE (U8)
Monday 1st October, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 2nd October ON PHONE/IN PERSON: On sale to Away Season Ticket Members
Thursday 4th October, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 5th October ON PHONE/IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 3+ Away League games from 2018/19
Monday 8th October, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 9th October ON PHONE/IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket Holders
Thursday 11th October, 5pm ONLINE/ Friday 12th October ON PHONE/IN PERSON: On sale to Claret and Cub Members
Monday 15th October, 5pm ONLINE/ Tuesday 16th October ON PHONE/IN PERSON: On general sale

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

only 26 tickets left before a sellout on a Friday night!! (6 wheelchair bays and 20 seats in Z2)

I think Z1 is still to go on sale yet. I think there is only about 200 seats in that block though, so it will be sold out by Tuesday I’d say. Good following, especially as it’s only 3 days after another expensive away day at Norwich(1200-1300 going to that)

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I think Z1 is still to go on sale yet. I think there is only about 200 seats in that block though, so it will be sold out by Tuesday I’d say. Good following, especially as it’s only 3 days after another expensive away day at Norwich(1200-1300 going to that)

ah didn’t know that, I was just excited as me and a mate managed to get our grubby hands on 2 tickets, there were 139 left Friday midnight in that block.

but as you say great following considering away to Norwich on Tuesday...

3 minutes ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

ah didn’t know that, I was just excited as me and a mate managed to get our grubby hands on 2 tickets, there were 139 left Friday midnight in that block.

but as you say great following considering away to Norwich on Tuesday...

Yes, they always release blocks separately instead of putting them all on sale at once.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â