• Hourihane
    • Kodjia
    • Abraham
    • Sub. Bolasie
    • Sub. Adomah
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/18 at 18:45

I thought we played some quite nice football at times, can’t understand some of the negativity in this thread. On another day, we could’ve won the match, I thought Jedinak was good at centre back, even though it’s clear he’s not a long term option there. Bristol City are a good Championship side with an excellent young manager in Lee Johnson. They’ve lost a lot of talent since the end of last season. I thought Bjarnason had a good match and scored a nice goal. I think there a quite a few positives to be taken from this match but it seems other posters in this thread don’t

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I thought we played some quite nice football at times, can’t understand some of the negativity in this thread. On another day, we could’ve won the match, I thought Jedinak was good at centre back, even though it’s clear he’s not a long term option there. Bristol City are a good Championship side with an excellent young manager in Lee Johnson. They’ve lost a lot of talent since the end of last season. I thought Bjarnason had a good match and scored a nice goal. I think there a quite a few positives to be taken from this match but it seems other posters in this thread don’t

We played well for about 10 second half minutes.  Thats not enough to win a game.

Jedinak made at least 4 major errors that on another day could have cost us.  He is an accident waiting to happen.

Its niceto see thor get a game, personally i think he is underrated.  But with half the starting 11 not in their natural position no sides going to see a lot of positives.

On 29/09/2018 at 02:03, Newry_Villan said:

More points dropped. One win in nine games is it? Not good enough. I'd say Bruce must do better but I don't think he can. Owners need to act and fast. 

No, apparently it is 3 wins in 10 (I read that somewhere) so stop complaining, that's bloody food form. ?

• Like 1

only watched a bit of the second half but thought this thread would be slamming Nyland once again...   watched a few replays but couldnt really see a deflection for the goal, i am definitely not giving him the benefit of the doubt given his poor performance.  I think its time we start with Moreira 

oh and everything else that people are saying, Bruce out, players in positions, boring, abysmal etc etc

Â