Week 4: Baker to Oakland - "You're toast"

StefanAVFC

MNF :rant:

Browns with every chance to win 2 in a row.

Can't help but feel these upstart Dolphins are going to get their pants pulled down.

Jags should fill their boots.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

Jets D ain't bad and our offense is inconsistent . I wouldn't rule out the Jets pinching something, yet I wouldn't rule out us putting up 40 either.

Depends on which Bortles rocks up on the day.

Having Fournette back will be huge though . I never worry about getting first down when he suits up.

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Jets D ain't bad and our offense is inconsistent . I wouldn't rule out the Jets pinching something, yet I wouldn't rule out us putting up 40 either.

Depends on which Bortles rocks up on the day.

Having Fournette back will be huge though . I never worry about getting first down when he suits up.

The only worry is if the Jets suit up as Titans.

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

The only worry is if the Jets suit up as Titans.

The Tacks are a good team with Mary Floater in the side. They have drafted well for a while now.

This is the best defense Darnold has ever faced in his life and he likes to make dangerous throws, so I'll be having a few quid on our D/ST scoring a TD Sunday.

As much as I love seeing the passing game in full swing, I can't help but be a little annoyed at how much the game has changed over the last 10 years. Almost guaranteed now that 4-5 QBs will get 400+ yards and 3 TDs.

Defenders are just there as a formality. Don't get me started on QB protection..

On 26/09/2018 at 13:08, BOF said:

MNF :rant:

Browns with every chance to win 2 in a row.

Can't help but feel these upstart Dolphins are going to get their pants pulled down.

Tannehill is 10-1 in his last 11 starts :ph34r:

Â