Pre Match Chit Chat

TheAuthority

It appears the real reason the kick off was changed is because of a fishing expo being held at Ashton Gate today, and they have to get a trawler out of one of the concourses.

The game is the red button match on SKY.

4 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

At the risk of sounding like a wally, how do you do it?  I have Q, went to Sky Sports football but could only record the Leeds game?

I think you can only do it on the Sky Q main box. I just went into the TV guide, pressed select on the Leeds game and it came up with a list of the games and selected the Villa game to record. 

11 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I think you can only do it on the Sky Q main box. I just went into the TV guide, pressed select on the Leeds game and it came up with a list of the games and selected the Villa game to record. 

Tried that and it wouldn't come up for me.

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Tried that and it wouldn't come up for me.

? literally just tried it to see and it’s there for me. I didn’t press record on the listed game, but the select (middle) button and the 2 games appeared and could choose which to record! Bizarre. 

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

? literally just tried it to see and it’s there for me. I didn’t press record on the listed game, but the select (middle) button and the 2 games appeared and could choose which to record! Bizarre. 

I'll try again when I get back from work. 

We have been having a 20-30 minute spell in recent games where we defend like a school side, so I expect you'll get a goal.

1-1.

Bolasie goes on a mazy run, over hits his cross, Adomah picks it up and finds Kodjia, his shot hits Abrahams heel and goes in.

Baker finds Weimann who scores.

3 hours ago, Michelsen said:

I’m not looking forward to this in the slightest. I will only watch out of habit and because I’m home alone with the young’un. Had the wife been home and suggested we knit flowers and watch a musical about menstrual cycles together while holding hands I’d probably take it as an excuse not to watch the damn thing. 

I'd take that as being on a promise! ?

33 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

We have been having a 20-30 minute spell in recent games where we defend like a school side, so I expect you'll get a goal.

1-1.

Bolasie goes on a mazy run, over hits his cross, Adomah picks it up and finds Kodjia, his shot hits Abrahams heel and goes in.

Baker finds Weimann who scores.

Weimann goal is nailed on, Baker headed goal from a corner too?

Can anyone confirm who I'm supposed to be supporting? I have a feeling Brizzle winning will get rid of Bruce, I like Weimann and Baker too. I'm pretty sure that supporting the opposition isn't the done thing though. Going to be a weird evening....

49 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

1-1.

We have been having 85-90 minute spells in recent games where we defend like a school side, so I expect you'll get a few goals

3-1.

Edited by av1