• Kodjia
    • Abraham
    • Bolasie (El Ghazi 72)
    • Adomah (Kodjia 80)
    • Bree (Abraham 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/09/18 at 14:00

3 points without having to get out of second gear. Needed that second goal though, we were complacent.

Bolasie, Grealish, Abraham and Kodjia will destroy every team in this league.

Both full backs played well. Apart from Jedinak at centre-back (who was fine today) it was a very good team selection.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

did they? honestly i didnt hear it, definitely didnt hear any anti-bruce stuff either though, the crowd seemed very subdued and apathetic to it all

Mad to think it's the first clean sheet.

• Like 1

As bad a 2-0 win as you can get. Eleven strangers who were vastly superior technically to their opponents. No plan, no structure, a team sheet pulled out of a mystery box. Bruce 101. I can't wait to see the back of him. 

• Like 3

Clean sheet is nice. Played well in the first half. But still not very convincing. 

Big game on Saturday now. 

It's hard to complain too much after a win, but there are a lot of issues within the way we play which will see us come completely unstuck against better opposition. 

• Like 2

Just now, villa89 said:

As bad a 2-0 win as you can get. Eleven strangers who were vastly superior technically to their opponents. No plan, no structure, a team sheet pulled out of a mystery box. Bruce 101. I can't wait to see the back of him. 

Exactly this. Bruce achieves the extraordinary feat of making a win feel depressing.

• Haha 1

Â