• Grealish
    • Abraham
    • Kodjia (Adomah 69)
    • Hourihane (Jedinak 77)
    • Bolasie (Elmohamady 77)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/09/18 at 18:45

Adomah, for all his leg work just offers nothing in the attacking third, thought Bolasie showed enough to start midweek.

Fully expecting a defensive "don't lose" line up though so won't hold my breath. Bruce needs to go even if we hammer Rotherham it'll just be another false dawn.

Tuanzebe MotM for me, did everything right which is all I want from our centre halves, expect him to get dropped for O'Hare or some kind of nonsense! 

• Like 1

All.....so,so familiar.

what they do in the week, i have no idea.

we look like we have our left foot secured to our right leg....considering the reputations, we are a rag bag of a side.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Same here. Bruce has lost me today. One good performance this season, and that’s it. Not losing many, but not winning many either. We’ve had a generous start in terms of fixtures. The style of football just adds misery to what is a very frustrating start to the season. 

Agree, we have another 6 games on paper we should be looking at wins. We need points now as December could well be a nightmare in poor form. 

Were not moving forward under Bruce. There is no point in wasting time now, shame really wanted it to work for him but now my opinion has changed completely this season.

Edited by leighavfc

2 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Agree, we have another 6 games on paper we should be looking at wins. We need points now as December could well be a nightmare in poor form. 

Were not moving forward under Bruce. There is no point in wasting time now, shane really wanted it to work for him but now my opinion has changed completely this season.

We will keep saying that we have x amount of games on paper we should win, but we never do. Even the top teams are lucky to win 5-6 on the bounce, regardless of who they are playing. We will beat Rotherham, will probably draw against Wednesday and Bristol City. Lose at Millwall, because they will be up for it more than us. 

Not a bad performance tonight by any means, but we just don’t hurt teams enough.  Was the Blackburn keeper really tested throughout the game?  On Tuesday, I want to see something like this:

Nyland

Hutton  Axel   Chester  Taylor

Bolasie  Mcginn  Hourihane  El G

Grealish 

Abraham

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We will keep saying that we have x amount of games on paper we should win, but we never do. Even the top teams are lucky to win 5-6 on the bounce, regardless of who they are playing. We will beat Rotherham, will probably draw against Wednesday and Bristol City. Lose at Millwall, because they will be up for it more than us. 

Beat Rotherham.....will we?

playing like this, we look like beating no one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

Nothing positive today other than Leeds, Middlesborough etc not stretching their lead. Brentford doing a Fulham but far earlier in the season. 

You are looking in the wrong direction. We are closer to going down than we are going up and that's after a fairly easy start on paper.

I shan't be looking out for Leeds' results this season. They will be competing for promotion. We won't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Â