Week 2: THE BROWNS ARE STILL UNBEATEN

StefanAVFC

Big test for us. No Olsen, all-pro tackle out for the year, probowl guard probably out with a concussion too. That said, no Jones or Neal in the Falcons defense either so hopefully we can get something going on offense. 

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Just watched it. He looked sharp and he'll have to be keep that up with Mixon out or a few weeks.

I like Dalton. Seems he gets a lot of stick but he's better than a lot of other QBs in the league. 

NFL Redzone on Sky on Sundays is genuinely one of the highlights of my week. 

I think its because i'm still fairly new to it all and i'm not jaded by it, like I am the premier league or Villa. 

55 minutes ago, Xela said:

I like Dalton. Seems he gets a lot of stick but he's better than a lot of other QBs in the league. 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/nfl-andy-dalton-line-average-nfl-players

The Dalton Line, the creation of NFL Media’s Chris Wesseling, is a fascinating yet simple concept: In the hierarchy of NFL quarterbacks, which player is the “worst” of the acceptable franchise quarterbacks?

Andy Dalton was considered that guy back when the concept was first developed — hence the name. He was just good enough to build around, but if you had a quarterback below him, you were probably in the market for a new one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xela said:

Josh Gordon out for Cleveland. He'll be a big miss. 

He'll probably end up at the patriots and become a worldy! So Browns!

No news on the subsequent roster move for Browns yet, but WR is starting to look thin beyond the starters.

4 minutes ago, Tubby said:

He'll probably end up at the patriots and become a worldy! So Browns!

No news on the subsequent roster move for Browns yet, but WR is starting to look thin beyond the starters.

He was only injured when i posted, now he's been told he'll be released! Didn't expect that! 

Dez Bryant to come in?

Â