Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
av1

The NSWE Board

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, villan-scott said:
 

More money going in and name of Recon gone from all related companies. Excellent. 

Yeah.

I read somewhere that it is because Xia couldn't pay the 36 mill owed to Randy Lerner as a part of the deal, which depended on promotion.

Most people believing he is a "fraud" aside, i'm guessing this new "Trade war" with the USA has screwed a few Chinese business men well and proper!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another £57m into the accounts!

These boys just keep pumping money in, whether this is in preparation for the January window or some much needed funds to replace the North Stand is yet to be seen. Exciting times!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Another £57m into the accounts!

These boys just keep pumping money in, whether this is in preparation for the January window or some much needed funds to replace the North Stand is yet to be seen. Exciting times!

They really weren't joking when saying the ambition is to take the club into the top of British football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Statement of capital on ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED following allotment of shares has gone from GBP 300,190,384 to GBP 357,190,384... and the statement of capital following allotment of shares on NSWE UK LIMITED has gone from GBP 208,780,437 to GBP 265,780,437... Whether that means they've put in two lots of £57m making the total £114m, or that they're essentially just moving money around or something else I'm not sure.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, useless said:

Statement of capital on ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED following allotment of shares has gone from GBP 300,190,384 to GBP 357,190,384... and the statement of capital following allotment of shares on NSWE UK LIMITED has gone from GBP 208,780,437 to GBP 265,780,437... Whether that means they've put in two lots of £57m making the total £114m, or that they're essentially just moving money around or something else I'm not sure.

 

funny money GIF

As long as they spend it all on the club in some shape or form, l don’t care where it comes from!  Just keep it coming boys!!   :flag:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think this will be for transfers.  I thought Purslow said in that Sky Sports interview that we had spent our 3 years of possible parachute payments this summer.  Plus, I thought that we spent pretty much our whole entitlement of transfer money according to FFP regulations too.

I think this will be for infrastructure and building of the new Store and hotel.

Edited by New_Hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, New_Hope said:

Don't think this will be for transfers.  I thought Purslow said in that Sky Sports interview that we had spent our 3 years of possible parachute payments this summer.  Plus, I thought that we spent pretty much our whole entitlement of transfer money according to FFP regulations too.

I think this will be for infrastructure and building of the new Store and hotel.

Don't think we've spent our parachute payments, we just spent the money we got for going up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PieFacE said:

Don't think we've spent our parachute payments, we just spent the money we got for going up. 

I could have sworn he said that the £150m equated to 3 years of parachute payments....i thought that the reason that the playoff final is the richest game in football is because the winner is guaranteed £150m even if relegated again. 

There is no way we recieved that sort of money just for being promoted in the playoff final.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

I could have sworn he said that the £150m equated to 3 years of parachute payments....i thought that the reason that the playoff final is the richest game in football is because the winner is guaranteed £150m even if relegated again. 

There is no way we recieved that sort of money just for being promoted in the playoff final.

Hmmm I didn't realise it worked that way. Happy to be wrong though.

So if we go down now we get no money? That doesn't seem right to me.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The money we've spent in the summer has nothing to do with parachute payments, we only get those if we get relegated. Regardless of what this 'cash injection' is about, If in January we need to sign a top striker or whatever in order to help us stay in the league then I'm sure we'll pay the money to get one.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the large amount of money you receive after promotion is largely made up of the TV Broadcasting deal the PL clubs receive.

We spent a total of £127 million of fixed fees, any more that is spent on these specific players over the next few seasons will be due to bonus clauses in the deals. For example there are rumours that we pay an extra million to Bournemouth if Tyrone Mings plays for England.

If we are relegated we will receive the parachute payments as any other club would, our spending may well be limited due to the amount we spent this season; however in all likelihood players like Grealish and McGinn would leave for a hefty profit which we could invest in the team. The future currently looks pretty bright, and as I see it currently relegation isn't something we need to worry ourselves with.

 

Edited by wilko154

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My bad....just watched the interview again and he said it was a year's worth of TV revenue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, useless said:

The money we've spent in the summer has nothing to do with parachute payments, we only get those if we get relegated. 

Which equates to 100 odd million over 3 season's which is what I said about the Playoff prize money!

Edited by New_Hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The money you get for being in the Premier league and parachute payments are two different things. If we were to get relegated we'd still get the parachute payments, we haven't spent them already because we haven't had them the same with every other club in the division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, useless said:

The money you get for being in the Premier league and parachute payments are two different things. If we were to get relegated we'd still get the parachute payments, we haven't spent them already because we haven't had them the same with every other club in the division.

Hey mate....you are not reading what I am saying...there is no way we got given more money than the winners of the premier league for winning the championship playoff!! 

As winners of said game, you are guaranteed the 100 odd million because even if you are relegated again, you will receive this amount in the form or parachute payments.

Also, ever heard of 'offsetting'??? Many businesses do this.

Edited by New_Hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because we've spent more than £100m it doesn't mean to say that we've spent our parachute money, I'm pretty sure you get at least £100m for just being in the Premier league, a couple of season ago Palace finished seventeenth and received £109m, then there's the money that the owners are allowed to put it in, and you also have to bear in mind that although Purslow says we've spent £140m or whatever, quite a big proportion of that will be dependent on our signings achieving certain goals, and that all transfer fees aren't paid in one go they're paid over a number of years.

If we were to get relegated we'd still receive parachute payments, on top of the circ £100m that we've already recieved just for being a Premier league club.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, New_Hope said:

Hey mate....you are not reading what I am saying...there is no way we got given more money than the winners of the premier league for winning the championship playoff!! 

As winners of said game, you are guaranteed the 100 odd million because even if you are relegated again, you will receive this amount in the form or parachute payments.

Also, ever heard of 'offsetting'??? Many businesses do this.

I believe the difference in money you receive for TV rights between a season in the prem and championship is about ~80million pounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's absolutely vital we stay up this year. Another 100m next season would be healthy for the books.

Also i think should we stay up the strategy will change. We won't see 10+ players coming in. I'd imagine it might be something like 3-4 big money signings of like £15-20m+ per player.

This summer was a huge rebuild job. We would just need simple surgery next year to take us to the next level of becoming established in the PL again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It's absolutely vital we stay up this year. Another 100m next season would be healthy for the books.

Also i think should we stay up the strategy will change. We won't see 10+ players coming in. I'd imagine it might be something like 3-4 big money signings of like £15-20m+ per player.

This summer was a huge rebuild job. We would just need simple surgery next year to take us to the next level of becoming established in the PL again.

I'd like to see if we can put in cheeky offers for the best players from relegated clubs maybe buendia on the cheap or something like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â