Week 1 Mack 'n' Cheeseheads.

Brumerican

I am still a bit shocked from last night's game. We scored on defense and special teams after what was like 5 years. 

Also, i wouldn't be surprised to see the lions picking in the top 10 next year. They didn't look good at all and are in one of, if not the toughest division in the NFL.

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

and what a sad picture this is - 

Dmr8nlOV4AA_84H.jpg:large

horrible to think that it could be the best chargers team easily since 2006 and they have no home field advantage because of this shite LA nonsense

Does anyone in LA want the Chargers there?

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Yeah he's the best QB in that draft; both from a pro ready and ceiling perspective IMO (Maybe Jackson has a higher ceiling)

Baker! 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

Does anyone in LA want the Chargers there?

not really

from what i can gather its a bit like london (or pretty much any major city) theres a melting pot of everyone there, every team has a fanbase, as well as easy access routes to the city, its day trip central

the raiders are about to experience the same thing (probably worse, their games in vegas could end up with crowds similar to the international games)

14 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

My opinion :P

He might be but you have to at least let Rosen and Baker have a bat first. .(Or actually watch some College football?)

Darnold has a great DGAF mentality I'll give you that . (Rosen can crumble when the going gets tough)

That first pick actually may have done him a favour.  

Edited by Brumerican

On 11/09/2018 at 19:05, villa4europe said:

the raiders are about to experience the same thing (probably worse, their games in vegas could end up with crowds similar to the international games)

It's worse than that though.  At least Las Vegas has never had a team, so it doesn't have an entrenched fanbase.  Now the Raiders may suffer from disinterested locals, which is one thing, but at least they're not existing [insert X team here] fans.  The Chargers, as literal divisional rivals of the Raiders, upped sticks and plonked themselves in their rival's fans' backyard (and the backyard of an existing rival franchise with a history in LA).  Not only will there be a lack of interest from some, there'll be downright anger and opposition from others.  It's a **** dumbfounding move in so many ways.  I love it.

• Like 1

Im catching up after vacation. The Gruden waterfallesq-firehose-tsunami-downpour wankfest during the first half was a bit OOT, only to come (he he) to an utter screeching halt in the second. **** me it was glorious. :lol:

Â