Christian Purslow

villan-scott

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Fantastic

He's like that mate of yours who targets the best girl (Jack) and although it looks like unbrideled joy, is entirely tactical and he will get what he wants. **** short arse wizard.

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Desk. Tissues. Malevolent. Ork face. Nope. 

Sounds like another one of Trump’s cognitive tests. 

Purslow has done a very good job so far in my opinion. Now the next step for him is to get us established back in the Premier League. I’m confident he can. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in today's meeting. 

I suspect it'll be a couple of weeks before we start to find out what plans they make today - here's hoping for an exciting short summer.

I don’t think today will be about making plans, if it is then we are in a bit of trouble.

Plans will I’m sure have been made over the last few weeks/months, one for the Championship and one for the Premier League with targets scouted for both. Today should be about reviewing the appropriate plan and putting things into motion.

Granted it might take a while to see results but I don’t for one moment think they will have awaited yesterday’s outcome to make plans.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

I don’t think today will be about making plans, if it is then we are in a bit of trouble.

Plans will I’m sure have been made over the last few weeks/months, one for the Championship and one for the Premier League with targets scouted for both. Today should be about reviewing the appropriate plan and putting things into motion.

Granted it might take a while to see results but I don’t for one moment think they will have awaited yesterday’s outcome to make plans.

Well no, obviously - it'll be about taking the different plans they've made, deciding which they'll implement and getting started. I think they'll also review the season just finished and see what they need to learn - but the meeting is day one of 2020-21 - and after the last couple of week's I'm very hopeful.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jareth said:

That news report of Nassef was interesting timing - reckon it's true, that he knows there's income and he's green lit the purchase of that Portugese club.

I don’t know if there is anything in it or not with the Portuguese club but I do think this is something they are quite likely to explore.

40 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in today's meeting. 

I suspect it'll be a couple of weeks before we start to find out what plans they make today - here's hoping for an exciting short summer.

I would imagine it'll have been the same as last season with two transfer plans running in parallel depending on whether we stay up or go down - hopefully Suso will be putting Plan A into action this morning: three elite level attackers.

54 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well no, obviously - it'll be about taking the different plans they've made, deciding which they'll implement and getting started. I think they'll also review the season just finished and see what they need to learn - but the meeting is day one of 2020-21 - and after the last couple of week's I'm very hopeful.

Well I’m hoping they go for the PL one over the Championship one 😉

Lets just hope the plan is to spend big money on a small number of quality players.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I love the passion. That shows he cares could you see wyness doing that?

He would, he remembers the Premier League meetings have proper buffet while in the Championship he might have got the odd Quality Street if was lucky

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Well I’m hoping they go for the PL one over the Championship one 😉

Lets just hope the plan is to spend big money on a small number of quality players.

Precisely this. And this is why we should be looking to keep as many of this year's squad and adding to it rather than getting rid of the majority. As per my post in the transfers thread 

Â