Christian Purslow

villan-scott

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Do you think Purslow was trying to convince the FA, in the meeting he had today about the Corona Virus, to Suspend the all premier League football and start it all over again next season.🤣

32 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Loved the way he marched through that shower of shite gaggle of crap reporters like he does it every day, I'd say if we had to debate our way our of relegation then we can start negotiating super Jacks new contract right now. In fact, let's base it on the number of honours won since the games inception...………. Without checking, I think that would mean SHA getting relegated to league 1 too...….. hahahahahahaha

As he walked through he was asked

''do you think the the Premier League season is going to be finished''

he responded

''we have no idea, lets hope so' 

should have been lets hope not !!!!!

Edited by imavillan

22 minutes ago, imavillan said:

As he walked through he was asked

''do you think the the Premier League season is going to be finished''

he responded

''we have no idea, lets hope so' 

should have been lets hope not !!!!!

Maybe it was tongue in cheek 

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

On talksport at 9 this morning for those that want to listen.

He's certainly raising our profile in the media. 

26 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Talk is cheap.

We need to start seeing results on the pitch.

Get relegated and we are a year behind schedule.

What are you on about, we never lost a game in April and managed the same amount of points as Liverpool.  We conceded the least amount of goals along with some others.

Seriously though, we haven’t played football for a couple of months.

• Haha 1

He spoke very well and didnt expect him to say anything different.Wants to carry on but only when safe for players but saying that didnt expect him to come out and say no we dont want to play on etc

interesting he did allude to something along the lines of "are we going to agree to rule changes that increase our chances of relegation? probably not"

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

interesting he did allude to something along the lines of "are we going to agree to rule changes that increase our chances of relegation? probably not"

and that Villa Park is a vital component.  I think most teams down the bottom might feel the same or at least use it as an excuse but for us getting 70% of our points at home, it’s key.  We won’t be playing at Villa Park so i  don’t know how we will be compensated (I don’t mean financially) for that in these talks.

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

and that Villa Park is a vital component.  I think most teams down the bottom might feel the same or at least use it as an excuse but for us getting 70% of our points at home, it’s key.  We won’t be playing at Villa Park so i  don’t know how we will be compensated (I don’t mean financially) for that in these talks.

my worry is that it comes down to a vote...only those in danger of relegation are likely to vote against it

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Talk is cheap.

We need to start seeing results on the pitch.

Get relegated and we are a year behind schedule.

Well In the absence of being able to play what else do you expect of him ? All he can do is talk until given formal direction from the relevant authorities!  Or is this just moaning for moaning sake ? 

He's just what we need. Talks so much sense and has balls. He's absolutely right. Why should we give up our "twelfth man" for our final 6 home games when it might end up with us getting relegated. How would that maintain the integrity of the competition?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

my worry is that it comes down to a vote...only those in danger of relegation are likely to vote against it

Well I’m hoping some sense in there that some teams that have nothing to play for like Everton, Palace and Burnley say “why should we risk our players” or the players at those clubs say that and influence those clubs.  Do Palace really want to risk their biggest asset in Zaha? I’m not sure they do.

Â