VillaTalk Pickem 2018

Brumerican

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

For a team  that last won a game when America was still British , rather a lot of us  seem to have backed them to win yesterday 

jets must really suck 

Indeed, thought I'd be the only one who went for the Browns  :( needed to gain a bit after two shitty weeks

Edited by rjw63

11 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

jets must really suck 

They were pretty good in fairness . I've not seen a defense collapse a pocket so often and so quickly as the Jets did in  the first half last night. Tyrod was running for his life as soon as the ball was snapped.

As soon as Baker came on the whole stadium went nuts and the momentum shift destroyed NY. 

I don't think the Jets suck at all .

The Browns are actually just really good. 

If Mayfield started in week 1 they'd be 3-0 now .

• Like 1

week 1 I just randomly clicked buttons and got 11 points

now I think I know what I'm doing , I'm getting 8 or  9 points  ...time to go back to random clicking i think

not a bad guess on the tie break though

Actual was 19 to 43 

My guess

Washington 17 @ 42 New Orleans

• 2 weeks later...

The Pickem site is saying I didn't pick a score for the Giants-Falcons game...if that's so, why did I put the Falcons to win in the first tiebreaker?

Robbed :(

54 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

The Pickem site is saying I didn't pick a score for the Giants-Falcons game...if that's so, why did I put the Falcons to win in the first tiebreaker?

Robbed :(

You've suffered with a dodgy decision just like the Browns have all season

I'm shit at this game!

12 right this week and one of the 2 i got wrong was The Saints as I've backed them to lose on the road every game ( and they've won so I'm not tempting fate by backing them)

annoyingly I had Eagles to win originally and changed it at the last knockings to Jags  ..D'oh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

and just like that i go on holiday forget to make my picks and drop from 1st to 7th, thats why i dont bother with fantasy teams etc

No need to worry about that £10k now :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Â