Harold Moukoudi

KJT123

4 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Confirm the signing. Get him in. Get Jedi out of defence (although I envisage Bruce keeping Jedi there so ‘the young lad can settle in’...meanwhile we’re like a sieve at the back).

Nah, I reckon Bruce will just move Jedinak to play in a front 2 with Kodjia.

I can’t say I know a lot about this guy. He looks to have the physical attributes to become a decent defender, whether he has the bit upstairs to become a great defender we will see with time.

My one concern is the lack of a leader and organiser in CD, I still think we miss Terry in that role. I think Chester is a decent CD, but not sure of his organisational skills back there. Maybe given time with a settled defence, the organisational skills will become more apparent?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I was thinking the same. I could be wrong but  didn’t Bruce buy in Valencia at Wigan and Hernandez at Hull to name a couple?

Valencia was Paul Jewell.

I appreciate he might have been linked with a few decent clubs, however is anyone else uninspired considering the fact that he is a 20 year old kid who plays for league 2 club close to the bottom of the table?

I will bet a fiver he is is back up for Jedinak, or, as some might say, 'one for the future'. 

10 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Valencia was Paul Jewell.

I see he was on loan first, I did not know that. Ok will throw in Dugarry as a left field signing, and leave it there as we are OT. ?

So that Moukoudi fella, I Wonder if or when the announcement will be made. Will he need a medical as it is loan with option to buy?

16 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Surely he'll play ahead of Jedinak and Bruce will stop that nonsense 

You'd hope so.

If we're signing another CB at the level of Elphick and Tuanzebe then there's literally no point. It needs to be a starter.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

A centre half called Harold is something truly wonderful.

Sort em out 'Arold

Hopefully he will be partnered one day with youth player Mungo Bridge. That be an intimidating defensive line

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Ahh isn't it lovely to be rich again!  As if you'd fly him on on a 'standard' plane, silly boro peasants  ?

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 13.05.09.png

We've really got our revenge for Southgate and Ehiogu lately.

Â