• Lansbury
    • Adomah
    • El Ghazi
    • Hepburn-Murphy
    • Elmohamady (Elphick 69)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/18 at 14:00

didn't watch the game but its becoming increasingly obvious that Bruce relies on individual brilliance to get us through games hence why we cant get results to even lower league teams with our fringe players.

I haven't been in the bruce out camp but its hard to ignore the facts.  We wont get promoted relying on our top 2-3 players to pull something our of their arse each match especially with the leaky defence that we seem to have.  Simple things like this should have been fixed by now

• Like 3

Yes the performance was poor and the players need to accept a lot of responsibility for that.

BUT, the starting line up and formation were bizare in the extreme, and it was clear from the majority of our players that they were not sure where they were playing or how they were supposed to play.  They looked lost and confused to a man.

SB has to shoulder the brunt for me.  It almost seems like he plucked names out of a hat and just scattered them across the pitch.  Its also clear that he and his coaching staff are not doing enough off the pitch to prepare, what are almost entirely his playes at this stage, for matches.

For me, SB should have been sacled a year ago, and a manager brought in who knows how to create a footballing identity and can actually coach, rather than manage, a team.  

I said it before: while SB is in charge, i will have nothing to do with the club.  He is clearly incompetent and i am sick and tired of owner after owner wasting their time on poor appointments.  We continue to make the same mistakes at every  level regardless of who is in charge, and i am done.

44 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

All the players get a 10/10 because they’re the bestest & most talented players in the division and nothing is their fault.

Bruce gets ZERO.

Most of those players were signed during Bruce's tenure.

I will wait and see,  new player up front and a bit of time to fit in who knows.  

Nothing will change short term for the manager post so I try and remain positive and somtimes a new face will fit the tacticd allready at play.

We have the players to create that is for sure,  it's the outlet's up front and the ability to be in the right place, to read the game and affect the games constantlyis what is currently lacking IMO.  Grealish is only as effective as the people who score from his assists that he creates.  

Â