• Lansbury
    • Adomah
    • El Ghazi
    • Hepburn-Murphy
    • Elmohamady (Elphick 69)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/18 at 14:00

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

You changed your tune Jim from the match thread!?

I realise now, the whole match was one big tactical masterstroke, a roper dope if you like. The plan was to play shite and to grab a last minute penalty.

Steve was trying to emulate the drama of the World Cup semi final. It was all going so well until Albert fluffed his lines.

• Haha 1

Easy to blame the penalty miss but the fact of the matter is with the quality of squad we have we should be putting sides like this away easily.

Fed up of Bruce’s ineptitude, should have pulled the trigger on aBruce when the new owners came in.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

They will do soon.. the usual defenders will be out in force tomorrow.  :D

I'm going nowhere near that Steve Bruce thread, I value my membership here too much. We need to stop putting 50Ps in the dickheads lol! 

• Haha 2

I’m not fussed about the early rounds of a competition we have no chance of winning, so this result alone won’t bother me too much.

However, it did sound like another awful performance, and further evidence that the positives from the Brentford game was a one off. 

I wouldn’t mind it one bit if the owners decided it was time to try new leadership, because I really can’t see Steve Bruce turning into something he’s never been in his entire managerial career. He is either incapable of or simply not interested in implementing tactics and a style of play more intricate than attacking the channels and hope our talented forward players take care of the rest. It’s not good enough. It won’t be good enough. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

I will have nothing more to do with club until this absolute muppet is removed.

Sacked in the morning...

He needs sacked in the morning...

Saaaaacked in the morning...

He needs sacked in the morning...

• Thanks 1

This team should be embarrassed they could no beat Burton Albion. Bruce should have brought on the big boys for the last 25 minutes give emm a run and to win this game. If we're not interested at least go out by a team with a bit of clout. Disgusting Bruce utter tripe.

I said earlier in another thread, Bruce relies on the quality of the players. He has no idea how to coach an average footballer into quality, great example tonight. They had no idea out there!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

The football ? Definitely. The excuses ? Without a shadow of doubt.

Just covering all the angles.

You're probably lightyears ahead of me, but I'll still answer: Albert is sort of at fault.

Â