• Grealish
    • Kodjia
    • Hourihane (Grealish 45)
    • Adomah (El Ghazi 66)
    • Hepburn-Murphy (Kodjia 90)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/08/18 at 18:45

With our squad we should win the league at a canter. This manager is totally holding us back. I would sack him now. We will never go up with him in charge. He is so negative!!!!!!!!!! It is just so painful week after week. 

• Like 4

Taking your foot off the gas at 1 nil up is always a risk, and today proved it...AGAIN.

Penalty happened in slow motion - I have no idea what Chester was thinking.

I don't want to join the Bruce out brigade but you cannot afford to give breathing space to first and second in the leagues, it's what undone us last year.

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We were robbed but I’m sorry despite that 3 points from nine and two if thos3 aga8bst the worst teams in the league. I’m not taking that bruce. I’m starting to lose my blood6 patience with you

2 points from 2 home games is pathetic. I want him sacked now.

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Look we were 2 minutes and an idiotic challenge away from 3 points. It’s disappointing but no need for hysterics.

I’m a bruce fan but mate the last three results have been pathetic. We have played none of the good sides yet have dropped six bloody points. No good enough, not good enough at all.

Edited by Demitri_C

Typical Villa. All those people tempting fate with 4-0 predictions before the game cursed it. I only got to watch a third of it on some hideous pixelated Instagram stream, but I saw enough to know we look frail at the back and that will cost us if he refuses to address it before the loan window shuts.

Their injury goal was deserved despite our possession dominance because there were at least two 'how did they not score that' moments in the match beforehand. We just got our karma burn, in return for our own last minute equaliser against Brentford.

Edited by Lerner's Driver

I’ve seen enough.

Sick of us fannying around at the edge of the opposition box.

Bruce Out!

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Look we were 2 minutes and an idiotic challenge away from 3 points. It’s disappointing but no need for hysterics.

Reading were awful and we weren’t much better. 

Â