Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

47 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I expect a hat trick from him against Baggies.

Go on Tammy, go out there and annihilate them

A Hexa-trick now that would be remarkable from Tammy and a statement to clubs in the championship that he's out there and coming for them For fun.

deffo buying him if he gets us promoted, our owners will have him the way he's going on, even if he costs 100million. Bet they're keeping tabs on him every step of the way and it all it takes is the old saying of: everything is for sale.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I haven’t seen a better striker in this division, he is outstanding for me. He’s got everything in my opinion, he’s great now and he’s only 21 years old, he’ll only get better. What has impressed me most is his work ethic and desire to improve and not just stand still. In my opinion, he should be playing in the Premier League, hopefully he will with us 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 04/12/2018 at 17:01, villalad21 said:

11 goals in 14 games is actually ridicilous.

Wouldn't be a surprise if he banged in 30-40 goals this season

Currently on exactly the same "minutes per goal" as Grabban with a goal scored for every 106 minutes played. If he manages to maintain that all season he should bang in another 22 goals

3 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Currently on exactly the same "minutes per goal" as Grabban with a goal scored for every 106 minutes played. If he manages to maintain that all season he should bang in another 22 goals

As you say this, I only discovered TODAY, that Grabban was actually Jamaican. lol

How TF did I not know this?

• Haha 1

He deserves every bit of that, wouldn't surprise me if he's on next fifa team of the week now.

When Chelsea get Tammy back at the end of the loan, it's going to be sad and felt across our team, unless somehow we manage to sign him.

Thing is how do we replace a player like Tammy, no offense to our strikers, but they are not Tammy which is what we need to change. We need our youths coming up and being the talent they should be, we need strikers who can rip a league apart, it's seems to of been a long time since we had a player of Tammys ability upfront and worse thing is he's not even ours.

Let's hope under the new regime that our youth starts to make it big again, at one point we had alot of England international's. 

Let's also hope that if we get to the premiere that we bring in a few strikers who can hit the mark like Tammy can, he's deffo been an eye opener as to what type of player we do need to bring in to have on our front line.

Edited by Dave-R

4 hours ago, Mazrim said:

He's everything the Fonz should have been.

Now I've just imagined Tammy after he scores putting on a leather jacket, picking the ball up and doing a Fonz bash with the ball bouncing on the floor out of his hands.

The next stage in the evolution of goal scoring celebrations..

• Haha 1

Â