Villaphan04

Tammy Abraham

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I had that feeling too, but I still wanted to sign him for continuity reasons. Still no telling how Big Wes is going to turn out or settle into life at Villa/England.

Yeah for me it wasn’t that I didn’t WANT him to sign. I’d have been completely fine if we did sign him. 

I just wasn’t that bothered that we didn’t sign him because of my doubts as to whether he’ll make the step up 

2 hours ago, privateer said:

TBH, as far as Benteke was concerned as soon as he put in a transfer request after his first season  he destroyed any chance he'd have had of my holding him in any regard.

Juxtapose :lol:Benteke and Carew. Which one was there going wild celebrating our Wembley triumph and which one probably didn't even watch it?

Carew liked the club and enjoyed the ride. Benteke used the club as a vehicle for Benteke to drive to new destinations.

When Tammy is celebrating our Champions League win I'll group him with Big John.

I hope none of our current players celebrate publicly when their previous club, where they played 3 years, wins promotion 4 years later.

• Confused 1

Anyone saw his snapchat story congratulating El Ghazi with the goal?

Nice to see he still follows the Villa.

Nice goal btw Tammy!

• Like 3

Class finish by Abraham

FFS tammy I have just taken you out of my fantasy football team for Pukki!!! 

Well done though! Pleased for him - hopefully he can push on from here.

Quality goal. I hope he makes people look like **** mugs saying he's not good enough for the PL. 

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

Quality goal. I hope he makes people look like **** mugs saying he's not good enough for the PL. 

Just like people saying about Wesley. Good luck to lad

A Tammy goal from outside the box, it's a miracle.

Really pleased for him. 

good luck to him, good to see Chelsea  finally using their youth, albeit under forced circumstances. A blessing in disguise for them I reckon

• Like 1

Tammy mom.....

.....no horrible racist twitter rants today...

Chelski fans back in there box

Well done Tammy

55 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They made themselves look like mugs when they said it in the first place.

Edited by Adam2003

I wonder if Chelsea fans get a bit confused when they see Tammy Abraham coming towards them celebrating and instinctively hurl racist abuse at him before remembering to cheer.

Delighted for him and he's done us a nice little favour there.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Not sure anyone has ever said he's not good enough for the PL

Good enough for a team trying to finish top 4 and play in the CL is a different thing 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure anyone has ever said he's not good enough for the PL

Good enough for a team trying to finish top 4 and play in the CL is a different thing 

Nah, I can see that point of view absolutely. He's only got his chance because of the transfer ban. I think he'd have got a chance, but not for a couple of years yet.

On the other hand, I recall someone insisting he couldn't cut it in the PL, and isn't as good as Keinan Davis. :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Chuffed for the kid. Good to see Mount score as well.

Â