Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I had that feeling too, but I still wanted to sign him for continuity reasons. Still no telling how Big Wes is going to turn out or settle into life at Villa/England.

Yeah for me it wasn’t that I didn’t WANT him to sign. I’d have been completely fine if we did sign him. 

I just wasn’t that bothered that we didn’t sign him because of my doubts as to whether he’ll make the step up 

2 hours ago, privateer said:

TBH, as far as Benteke was concerned as soon as he put in a transfer request after his first season  he destroyed any chance he'd have had of my holding him in any regard.

Juxtapose :lol:Benteke and Carew. Which one was there going wild celebrating our Wembley triumph and which one probably didn't even watch it?

Carew liked the club and enjoyed the ride. Benteke used the club as a vehicle for Benteke to drive to new destinations.

When Tammy is celebrating our Champions League win I'll group him with Big John.

I hope none of our current players celebrate publicly when their previous club, where they played 3 years, wins promotion 4 years later.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Quality goal. I hope he makes people look like **** mugs saying he's not good enough for the PL. 

They made themselves look like mugs when they said it in the first place.

Edited by Adam2003

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Quality goal. I hope he makes people look like **** mugs saying he's not good enough for the PL. 

Not sure anyone has ever said he's not good enough for the PL

Good enough for a team trying to finish top 4 and play in the CL is a different thing 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure anyone has ever said he's not good enough for the PL

Good enough for a team trying to finish top 4 and play in the CL is a different thing 

Nah, I can see that point of view absolutely. He's only got his chance because of the transfer ban. I think he'd have got a chance, but not for a couple of years yet.

On the other hand, I recall someone insisting he couldn't cut it in the PL, and isn't as good as Keinan Davis. :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Â