Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Tammy is frustrating, but we need him. He is young, and he helped send us up. He has that potential. You could see it. He still misses loads of chances, but he gets in those spots. 

No doubt in my mind if Grealish was fit the whole season, or if we had Dean from the start, Tammy would have gotten 30 goals. 

Sign Tammy and we are set for years. 

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

He still misses loads of chances, but he gets in those spots. 

I'm not sure how deserved the reputation for a poor conversion rate is, but it does concern me. We'll certainly be creating far fewer chances next season. 

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm not going to enjoy playing against him next season. =(

We won't. No chance he will hold down a starting spot at Chelsea.

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cf2cfa5686a6a4f32

Please!

Does that twitter account just mention every name they can think of?

Tavernier, Roofe and Abraham all mentioned in the last 2 hours 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

It’s like a newsnow of just Villa. They quote speculation and credit where it’s come from. It’s a great way of keeping in the loop with Villa news and speculation. They’re not ITK or anything, just reports news and speculation. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Its my go to on all villa news. Then i come to VT for analysis, hyperbole and / or utter derision.

Don't forget hysteria. 

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

He just repeats what he sees, usually without comment and credits the original source. You’d be amazed at the amount crap he takes on Twitter with people blaming him for the news!

• Like 4

'Tammy Abraham will be allowed to return to Aston Villa, but not on a temporary deal. Chelsea will prefer a permanent transfer.' 

Judging from comments in his recent interviews about 'never say never' regarding playing his last game at VP, I think this was the plan all along. 

3 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Do you think that he is capable of scoring 10 goals in the premier league?

I think so

I guess it depends on how many chances we create. I think Smith will play the same way and as such we should create enough. 

His spell at Swansea was a tough introduction to the premier league but he was in a poor team and only started 15 league games (off the bench in 12 more) and scored 5.

Sometimes it takes time to get used to the league. Vardy only scored 5 in his first premier league campaign. 24 the next. Harry Kane wasn't red-hot from the off.

I think he has all the attributes to do well and he is well worth the risk 

• Like 2

Â