Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Tammy is a no brainer for me if he is available for anything less than £25m

Didn't Spurs have a £25m bid rejected last year?

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I don't think he is anything more than a 10 goal striker in the Premier League, and i don't think 10 goal strikers are worth 20 mill

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Pretty much sums it up for me.

I love the guy, I think he's done brilliant this season and we wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for him and his goals.

But...

I'm not sure he'd make the step up to the premier league as successfully as others. I think for what he'd cost from Chelsea he may not be worth it.

Agree with both. 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I don't think he is anything more than a 10 goal striker in the Premier League, and i don't think 10 goal strikers are worth 20 mill

Mitrovic scored eleven goals last year and cost 25 million.

Leroy Sane scored ten goals last year and cost 45 million.

Lukaku scored eleven goals last year and cost about 60 million.

I know none of these are perfect comparisons, but my point is you will struggle very hard to find a 10 goal striker for under 20 million.

• Like 3

Which is why I referenced Solanke earlier, 1 premier league goal in his entire career (granted only 28 appearances) and he went for c£19m, and yes I know it was Eddie Howe doing the buying and we know his love of giving money to Liverpool for squad players.

LUL tbh.

good luck to him if thats the case, more fool him tho tbh if thats how he feels, im not sure he would get a better chance than at Villa in the prem.

TBH tho, i have always been one that said i wasnt sure hes worth 25m, so personally not rly that bothered if true.

abraham.png

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

abraham.png

He said that last summer and still ended up in the Championship because no PL sides were interested... if Chelsea don't want him, there won't be an almighty scramble for him. Wolves will still be in for him Id guess.

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Or that Tomori is a very good player and that we should sign him as CB if we can’t get Tuanzebe

Yes wouldn't mind but same issue as Tammy as is a Chelsea player on loan

If it's true then good luck to him. I think he has done exactly what he was brought in for and more. Personally I think he will struggle to get in the Chelsea 11 but if it's what he wants fair play. I think we find a few gems to replace him anyway and even if he stayed we would need competition for the CF position. I feel Axel will want the chance also to break through into Utd's 1st team so sadly we will miss out bringing him back full time aswell. It would be nice to be wrong about both though.

Anyway I think we have to concentrate on the more likely, and Ming should be our top priority with El Ghazi. Hause also as I can only see him improving too. I think these 3 as a min would be a great starting block along with midfield 3 of Grealish, McGinn and Horihane to build for the future.

He has been excellent for us this season, but I'm not 100% sure he's the best fit for the way Smith wants us to play anyway. Would still love us to sign him permanently though if we had the chance. Bring him and Maupay in. **** it.

Huge part of our success. Still raw, but plenty of talent in there. Hope he gets his chance at Chelsea and grabs it with both hands. There's nothing wrong with being ambitious. Wish him all the best. 

Edited by Skruff
  • Like 1

I’ll be forever grateful for his huge part in getting us promoted, but I have maintained all along that his finishing is just not good enough.

He’s fine at bundling the ball into the net, but very rarely have I seen a cleanly struck shot from him.

When Gayle got the ball in the first leg, you’d bet your bottom dollar he was going to score - and he did.  You just don’t get the same level of expectation from Tammy.  He’s earned his goals through sheer hard work and determination rather than outright skill, and there’s a beauty in that in itself. But how many shots did he manage to muster in the playoffs? Did he even look like scoring?  

He’s not going to be able to bully defenders in the premier league like he did in the championship. Chelsea are so reliant on one player to create chances, and he’s leaving.  They can’t even replace him.

He won’t start for chelsea. If he does, he won’t score much.

I wish him the best of luck wherever he ends up, but I’d rather take our 30 odd million elsewhere.

21 years old, 26 goals in a season. Sure, he might not be good enough for Chelsea at the moment, but I'd be pretty damn happy if we manage to sign him up.

18 million with addons for scoring x amount and us staying up and I would be very happy.

Hes part of this group of players, the loan signings this year we still had at the end are all good enough to stay in our squad.

Sign that contract tammy, you know you want to 

Â