Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Still wondering whether his shoulder is 100%. Hasn't looked his best in play offs andsmn will we need him at his best Monday. 

Hopefully the 13 days or whatever it is has given time for recovery but he was holding it from the first half of the second Baggies game, which is a concern.

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 23:01, MotoMkali said:

Tammy got lucky with pen. You could see he was nervous but at least he hit the target and scored. The last pen is always the worst the pressure on him must have been so much.

Have a question, with your life on the line who would you have take the penalty to save your life? I think it has to be rakitic, some have ice in their veins his blood in liquid nitrogen. He took the exact same penalty for the 5th penalty in 2 rounds in a row.

Matthew Le Tissier,  career record of 48/49 can anyone beat that. 

Hope we keep him, think he fits in the dressing room really well, still got some development to do on the pitch, problem is he's not worth what I think Chelsea will want but then who is the alternative? Great signing if we yo-yo 

Thought tomori did a great job with him today, was like a shadow, tammy never stopped though, if his chance had gone in that would have been an incredible goal

Edited by villa4europe

He has had an incredible season and will be fondly remembered by us for a long time, for all the right reasons.

So hard to know what will happen with him and Chelsea. If they get a transfer embargo they might want to keep him but I think we should take a punt on him, unless Chelsea want 20+ mill.  I kinda get the feeling that he wants to stay and has bonded with the lads really well. He is definitely a confidence player but will lose that momentum when he goes back to Chelsea. FFP and our cheque Book are also a big factor, we definitely need a quality PL striker up top as I don't think Kodja will cut it unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I feel he's really enjoyed his time here but he definitely sees himself as a Chelsea player, which is how it should be. Hopefully we can sign him and change that. 

Yeah you’re probs right. Have to see how it pans out. It will depend on what Chelsea want to do with him. Which will be similar situation as with Tuanzebe. 

Chelsea interview few days ago

First of all Tammy, how have you felt your season has gone on an individual level?

It’s been a successful season. I came here with things in mind to do: score goals, and help take a team all the way to the play-offs. That’s what I have done so far.

Does your goal remain playing for Chelsea?

Yeah. That’s the team I have grown up playing for and I have been at since the age of seven. Making my Chelsea debut was a dream come true, and I want that feeling again and again. That’ll be the aim, and fingers crossed I will achieve it.

Never say never, much depends on whether Chelsea want to keep him. I’d have thought £25m would get him.

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

My Chelsea mate messaged me congratulations and looking forward to having him back. Controversial but I'm not convinced he's PL quality

Agree. 

If he was ours I’d be all for giving him the chance to lead the line for us again but for what Chelsea would want for him I’m really not so sure.

Â