Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Did DS let Admoah take the crucial pen knowing there would be a save or a guaranteed another pen after? Can't see why our normal pen taker waited till the end.  

Because as others said it's the most crucial nerve racking part of the shootout, I bet it's like having a million bee's going on a circle trip round and round in your tummy as if they're trying to escape. 

Bunjie jumps, roller coasters and sky dives ain't got nothing on potential millions around the world watching you as a penalty taker, I reckon there would of been alot of the world watching that game.

I wouldn't want to be the last man when it's all on you, you Miss and your the bad guy for all eternity or at least till you hopefully somehow win the fans back.

Edited by Dave-R

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not being funny, but who is the ginger guy celebrating with them?

what the one with the Rolf Harris beard??

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Because as others said it's the most crucial nerve racking part of the shootout, I bet it's like having a million bee's going on a circle trip round and round in your tummy as if they're trying to escape. 

Bunjie jumps, roller coasters and sky dives ain't got nothing on potential millions around the world watching you as a penalty taker, I reckon there would of been alot of the world watching that game.

I wouldn't want to be the last man when it's all on you, you Miss and your the bad guy for all eternity or at least till you hopefully somehow win the fans back.

Deffo get that but unless you score the earlier ones you may not get to the 5th. Suppose life is a gamble! 

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's Big Al, one of the masseurs.

Nice, out of likes, but he was celebrating as hard as the players!

Great unity seems to run throughout the whole club now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nice, out of likes, but he was celebrating as hard as the players!

Great unity seems to run throughout the whole club now.

He's a Villa fan 👍

Didn't see much of the ball and was bit wasteful when he got it. Some overly ambitious 1-2s when we really needed to just keep hold. Expect him to improve because his decision making is usually pretty good. 

Didn't have his best game, but still the best option we have, hopefully he can get some rest because he's not fully over the shoulder injury. Gotta say he wasn't helped by little or no service, especially from down the right, there were gaps there when others we getting two players mark them, if only more runs were made in behind he would ov got on the end of something. 

8 hours ago, alexvilla4 said:

I'm still cross with him for taking that free kick

It was insane that hourihane or someone else didn't tell him to piss off. It was setup for a left footer.

It's is kind of incredible just how rarely Abraham makes a clean contact on the football. And how often he seems to trip himself up or get his legs tangled when attempting a shot /volley. 

Looks like Bambi on ice at times.

Yeah he has scored 25 goals you can't argue with the figures but in tight games he has missed easy chances and for me I don't want him at the club next year. It would be a waste of money if we are in premier league as he isn't good enough.

Certainly not on his own up front. Looked far better before Christmas when played with a partner occasionally

• Like 2

Cant take it away 26 goals this season. I think the West brom games were a bit tough for him having just come-back from that shoulder injury. Hopefully he will be better in the final. 

Tammy got lucky with pen. You could see he was nervous but at least he hit the target and scored. The last pen is always the worst the pressure on him must have been so much.

Have a question, with your life on the line who would you have take the penalty to save your life? I think it has to be rakitic, some have ice in their veins his blood in liquid nitrogen. He took the exact same penalty for the 5th penalty in 2 rounds in a row.

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Tammy got lucky with pen. You could see he was nervous but at least he hit the target and scored. The last pen is always the worst the pressure on him must have been so much.

Have a question, with your life on the line who would you have take the penalty to save your life? I think it has to be rakitic, some have ice in their veins his blood in liquid nitrogen. He took the exact same penalty for the 5th penalty in 2 rounds in a row.

Lewandowski takes all penalties at Bayern. He has last missed and hit the post in March 2018 but previous to that his last miss was in 2013. Unreal stats.

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Lewandowski takes all penalties at Bayern. He has last missed and hit the post in March 2018 but previous to that his last miss was in 2013. Unreal stats.

Unreal but he hasn't really taken any high pressure penalties so he could end up collapsing under the pressure. But still an excellent choice. Him, rakitic, Ronaldo and zlatan are probably the best choices. There may be others but I can't think of them. 

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Unreal but he hasn't really taken any high pressure penalties so he could end up collapsing under the pressure. But still an excellent choice. Him, rakitic, Ronaldo and zlatan are probably the best choices. There may be others but I can't think of them. 

Jedi?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Jedinak. Best in the world imo. Bet Dean had him on the bench just for that moment. 

Â