Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If he has a stinker and gets some stick, no doubt it will be because he is black.

Just skimmed through the comments, and if you think a couple of drunk Villa fans in a pub singing a spur of the moment celebratory (Because they said Black, which is already a part of the song they are spinning) chant would sway Tammy to not want to be at the club you are more deluded than I thought.

I also realise a LARGE section of my own black people greatly enjoy being "victims", so get a kick wherever they can find one. Again , it is a disservice to ancestors who ACTUALLY had to go through real things. Obviously racism exists but it the exception, not the rule.  Ffs

Anyway, I'm so tired of this nonsense.

Thanks for bringing something sensible to this thread as opposed to the utter drivel being spouted by some.

Anyway, how cool was he for that pen?

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Thanks for bringing something sensible to this thread as opposed to the utter drivel being spouted by some.

Anyway, how cool was he for that pen?

Did you notice the steely determination and focus in his face before he stepped up?

I knew he would score haha.

Ironically, I also knew Adomah would miss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Did you notice the steely determination and focus in his face before he stepped up?

The entire nation knew Adomah would miss 😉

Never doubted him. He knew what he was doing putting it down the middle, did the same against Bristol? Though did get a little lucky.

Players like that, who put themselves 5th, it's not because they want to "score the winner" it's because those are usually the crunch penalties that require BOLLOCKS.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Dreadful tonight, and has been poor for a while IMO. But tonight...I do not care!!!

He is definitely playing injured. Dominated physically in both games (admittedly against 3 tanks) and not covering anywhere near the same ground.

At the end of the game when he elevated his arms it was clear he has some kind of strapping all down his arm. I imagine his whole shoulder is also strapped up.

25 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Never doubted him. He knew what he was doing putting it down the middle, did the same against Bristol? Though did get a little lucky.

Players like that, who put themselves 5th, it's not because they want to "score the winner" it's because those are usually the crunch penalties that require BOLLOCKS.

Wasn't exactly down the middle though was it?

I think it was more swept towards the right.

He didn't really have much service tbf but I thought his general play was just really poor tonight and I had to turn away for his pen. The only one. I was just sure he was gonna miss, how glad I am to be wrong. 

Fitting moment his penalty takes us to Wembley as without his goals we wouldn't be here in the first place. 

I hate them type of pegs, it gives a keeper who doesn't fully launch either side a chance with their legs/feet. Pick a place and cement it there. Morrison showed how it's done. 

That said, he showed stones stepping up for it. He hit the target and we're one game away. 

11 hours ago, hippo said:

Seem to remember a single was released about Paul Mcgra - it was in the late 90's - in the single he was adoringly referred to as the 'Black Pearl' - don't recall the single being banned or anything like that - in fact if featured on BBC news.   

Well Paul McGrath actually sang in that song, so would have known the lyrics - so its a moot point.

Tammy seems off the boil at the moment, might be due to injury?

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

For a moment I thought he was going to shoot with his eyes closed..

Â