Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

22 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

We don’t know what’s happened mate, he could have spoken to Smith straight after the game on Saturday, could have phoned him on Sunday...I’d be surprised if it was just this morning on the training ground....“Oh, where’s Tammy?”.

Probably pulled a sickie

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he is gone and most just don't want to admit it. Chelsea would have come out with a statement by now saying that he is staying. 

I agree that he’s gone. Chelsea wouldn’t put that statement out though. No need to. 

2 minutes ago, deeps said:

I agree that he’s gone. Chelsea wouldn’t put that statement out though. No need to. 

Perhaps but as you say I think he has left the club. Probably feels he is way above this level.

If it wasn't wolves it would have been another premier league club so let's be honest here. Another bit of genius business by bruce .

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Perhaps but as you say I think he has left the club. Probably feels he is way above this level.

If it wasn't wolves it would have been another premier league club so let's be honest here. Another bit of genius business by bruce .

16 goals in less than half a season, what a numpty that Bruce is. I hope Smith can sign someone more appropriate for us, is Grant Holt still available or has he followed his dream of becoming a pro-wrestler?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There’s plenty to have a go at him mate, but a loan signing that’s gone rather too well is a stretch.

What’s frustrating is that he was in good form with Bristol yet he could see the season out with them. We’ve managed to get him scoring better than he has done in his admittedly short career and now we’re essentially being punished for that.

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How can you bash Bruce for signing him on loan? He scored 16 in 20 games, it was a fantastic bit of business! 

The recall option is In most loan deals... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Kodjia post injury is not the same player. He can weigh in with a few no doubt. He rarely scores easy goals. And thats why I dont trust him to pick up the slack if, and it's still IF, Abraham leaves.

We would need another striker and a good one. 100%.

Thing is though we havent seen him up front this season, or since he's been fully fit after that double injury. Only played up front in parts of games where we switch to 2 up top when chasing a game. He hasnt been the main man. For all we know he could be back to his best in his natural position but he's been out on the wing in and out of the side, yet he's still managed 6 goals and 4 assists (he doesnt take penalties, free kicks or corners so they are proper assists and goals).

I would rather use Kodjia, Davis or Hogan (in that order) than getting another loan signing or yet another 12m striker. 

Yes TA will be missed, but I'd rather use any funds we have sorting out the other end of the field. Left back has been the biggest issue for a number of years now. Then a ball playing defensive midfielder 

• Like 1

And can I just point out that if he is leaving, he was named after a crappy girls comic from the 1970s. The jerkoff.

Tammy, this is you, this is.

s-l300.jpg

However, if he is staying then of course he was named after a biblical legend and the father of all three of the world's greatest religions.

Edited by privateer
  • Haha 1

Â