Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

6 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Mutually agreed he will go to wolves in summer, not this month. This is what I have been told by a contact at wolves

Can't see that myself. If Liverpool come.in for him in the summer is he going to go wolves?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Can he sign for another club this season?..  Didn't think could register with 3 clubs in one season! 

you can register for 3 & play for 2

Grabban last year is/was a bournemouth player but was loaned out & played for both us & sunderland

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

you can register for 3 & play for 2

Grabban last year is/was a bournemouth player but was loaned out & played for both us & sunderland

FIFA are now saying that because he made an U23 appearance for Chelsea on 24th Aug he cannot play for a third team this season

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

FIFA are now saying that because he made an U23 appearance for Chelsea on 24th Aug he cannot play for a third team this season

Oh good. Is it too premature to go abuse Wolves fans on twitter?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Where are they saying this?

@limpid

It’s been mentioned here -

However Wolves pursuit of the youngster would be complicated due to his appearance in a Chelsea Under-23 match against Derby County on August 24. Abraham also played 21 minutes in the Community Shield defeat to Manchester City.

Link

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He won't leave until end of the season, it's just Wolves getting in early.

Chelsea may have accepted £18m... but has Tammy agreed personal terms?..

What if he wanted to stay with us beyond this season?

If we get promoted we match 18m and it's down to Tammy. I can see this being wolves getting in early.... only thing I'm not sure on is whether he would have to agree personal terms or defer it till summer..

If they had any sort of bid accepted I think he'd go. Wouldn't blame him even if we were top I'm afraid.

Top-half PL side who play good football and will be investing more in the side. They're on the up big time. He'll be straight into the England squad if he goes there. Ambitious lad is Tammy.

I think we are as well, but without knowing where we'll start next season he's not got the ties to us to gamble we'll go up, and than be happy to buy him straight away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Can't see that myself. If Liverpool come.in for him in the summer is he going to go wolves?

Why would Chelsea sell to Liverpool if they wouldnt sell to Spurs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilko154 said:

I think Chelsea will get the money mate 🤣

Oh yeh! 😂 

spend it on Maupay anyway. 

Edit: although I had a senior moment we can still spend some of the money we may have wanted to spend on Abraham.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Getting tagged left right and centre by Dingles on Facebook with articles about them signing him, from this morning. 

I didn't realise Holly and Phil did football?

:trollface:

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wolves want to sign Tammy Abraham but their pursuit of the Chelsea forward could be derailed by Fifa regulations.

The Midlands side are yet to formally bid for Abraham, who has scored 16 goals on loan at Aston Villa in the first half of the season, but Standard Sport understands that they are eyeing a move for the 21-year-old.

Chelsea have shown no inclination to sell Abraham this month amid talk that Wolves are prepared to start the bidding at £18million.

However Wolves pursuit of the youngster would be complicated due to his appearance in a Chelsea Under-23 match against Derby County on August 24. Abraham also played 21 minutes in the Community Shield defeat to Manchester City.

Having also turned out for Villa on 20 occasions in the Championship this season Wolves and Abraham could find themselves in breach of Fifa regulations if the striker were to play for them this season.

Article 5.3 of Fifa’s regulations on the status and transfer of players says: “Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs.”

Fifa has previously ruled youth team games to constitute official matches, a decision that left Hatem Ben Arfa in limbo in January 2015, when Nice were unable to register him because he had made eight appearances on loan at Hull after playing for Newcastle under-21s.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/why-chelsea-striker-tammy-abraham-could-see-wolves-transfer-blocked-by-fifa-a4028986.html

promotion is back on fellas up we go 

• Like 1

Â