Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

The biggest worry for me is that it maybe a missed opportunity if he doesn't take it now. Wolves wont wait till the summer (especially if they're getting him in a £18m deal which I find incredible) they'll  probably be getting a replacement in this month irrelevant which means if he does reject them he could lose his chance of joining.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think Tammy is going to be an exceptional talent.....Wolves does seem an obvious move for him.

We can't keep ourselves on a life support machine on loan players....We have to move on and get permanent signings.

We lost Andy Gray to Wolves, we lost Benteke to Liverpool....We have been here before.

We have to find our own gems and build the team, with our own players.

The fact we have relied of Tammy's goals shows what a good player he is and what a dormant lot we have on our books in terms of goal scoring....players happy to watch him do it.

Exactly, at the moment Tammy is villa, our own strikers are failing to do even a small bit of what he does. We do need to get our own gems, ones who can score consistently like Tammy. I think Smith if Tammy leaves will bring someone else in that will be ours who can do the job Tammy has been doing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i think potentially losing the scorer of a 3rd of our goals this season is valid pant wetting news IMO

I think its more to do with where we have landed ourselves from the past.

If its not Jack its Tammy, we rely on individuals too much.....it will be John McGinn next.

The dross has to be removed and those level of players should be all over the 11.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think we need to relax and realise this is a big building job....this team is not ready for promotion, never mind the premier league.

Tammy has just papered over the cracks for us.

Let Dean and the club, do there bit, but I would suspect the real business will be done in the summer.

No we are not ready for the premiere and were kidding ourselves in thinking we are. Sure if we went up we could buy who we want but that alone doesnt solve the issue of we need every one of our players playing how they should be playing.

We know a new team pretty much apart from a few is what is needed, its going to take time though to sort that out. Until we do learn to play as a team again, then any promotion will just end us rite back to the championship, thats why the owners have said this Will taje time to get rite.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, El Kami Ghazi said:

The biggest worry for me is that it maybe a missed opportunity if he doesn't take it now. Wolves wont wait till the summer (especially if they're getting him in a £18m deal which I find incredible) they'll  probably be getting a replacement in this month irrelevant which means if he does reject them he could lose his chance of joining.

He will score a hat full for them, the way they play.....I just can't see it not happening.

Its an opportunity he has to take.

He will look at our issues and there won't be enough pull to keep him with us...He has to go, for his own good.

5 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Chelsea say Tammy will not be sold in January - I think they've had a visit from Mr Terry!!

If that is true, then they must think they can get a lot more in the summer.

If he does stay with us and we don't bring in players to support him and do ourselves some justice, we deserve all we get.

We all need to take a breath. Is there any actual evidence Wolves are even interested? I mean actual evidence, not the fabricated blatherings of a Sun hack and the wake its caused?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

No we are not ready for the premiere and were kidding ourselves in thinking we are. Sure if we went up we could buy who we want but that alone doesnt solve the issue of we need every one of our players playing how they should be playing.

We know a new team pretty much apart from a few is what is needed, its going to take time though to sort that out. Until we do learn to play as a team again, then any promotion will just end us rite back to the championship, thats why the owners have said this Will taje time to get rite.

If we think we are going to just buy a new team, when we eventually do go up....we are kidding ourselves, players will still be reluctant to come in fear of going straight back down and the team as a whole needs to bed in.

We have all seen the results of buying too many players at once.

In my personal view.....we should NEED be in a position to burst out of this league, like Wolves and Newcastle did....that's where we need to be and we are no where near. We still have players who are nowhere near what we need playing regularly.....and that needs work on it.

Win one, draw one, lose one.....is no pattern at all for promotion.....We have simply dropped and are dropping too many points, to have serious thoughts.

I am not having a go here.....but there is so much work to do, promotion is just pie in the sky.....I think we are all frustrating ourselves thinking otherwise.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Nah. You sound hysterical. As if going to Wolves is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Jesus...

This. If he stays he’ll perhaps win the golden boot, be back at one of the leading clubs in England in the summer and be able to assess where his career goes next. Its hardly his Ronaldo to Real moment, unless your ambitions for him are extremely low.

Also if he does go, good luck to him. He’s just a loan player, we’ll survive. I like him, I think he’s a goal scorer at this level and has a lot of unique talents as a centre foward. We’ll be less for it this season if he does go. However, we need to move away from the short term thinking in the hope of reaching the ‘promised-land’ at all costs. He’s going, either now or the summer. The team cannot be built around him due to the nature of his contract with us. I’m more concerned about building a core nucleus of our own players that will serve us in this league and built upon in the premier league.

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

We all need to take a breath. Is there any actual evidence Wolves are even interested? I mean actual evidence, not the fabricated blatherings of a Sun hack and the wake its caused?

but we are just commenting on what we hear....isn't that what a forum is?

• Haha 1

Â