Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Just now, pintpotvilla said:

Think the Hause fee is £2m not 7

Yea - I think one of the really top newspapers mentioned £7m - so I was mainly taking the piss out of that... 

basically - I’m not sure I believe this breaking news... yet... 

• Like 1

Just now, Mazrim said:

I'm still calling bullshit on this.

Me too. Chelsea rejected a £25m bid from spuds in the summer. He hasn't gone down in value. 

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

Me too. Chelsea rejected a £25m bid from spuds in the summer. He hasn't gone down in value. 

I trust Talksport and Sun over Chelsea FC policy.

Remember same media said Henry be our manager

You get 1 gobshite (Nixon) breaking a so-called story that he's conjured from his anus, then a few other hopeless hacks follow suit and all of a sudden it gathers momentum.

WOnt jump the gun on this. Smith on WM said he’d be surprised if Abraham wasn’t with us at the end of the window. Can’t believe he’d have said that if this was going to break the day after. Not saying he won’t go but I don’t think it’s advanced as a bid accepted. 

Ah yes, Sky Sports "understands". When Sky Sports basically regurjitates other media.

When they hear something is really  happening, they dont use that word. I'll ask Michelle Owen if she's heard anything.

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

skysports yellow bar...understand wolves are in talks

Does its also have a link to some very attractive odds on sky bet also? 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jareth said:

23 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

I know Telegraph is pretty reliable but what about Evening Standard? 

To be fair this seems fairly more logical response than £18 million for a 21 English striker who already has 2 caps and has scored 16 goals with 3 years left on his contract. 

I'm not saying that the Sun, Talksport et al are talking Hause s***, but you know... 

Â