Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I see bournmouth say they will allow Defoe to go. Seriously I think he could be great at this level until end of the season.

Jesus, dude. Have you any idea just how much Defoe is in to music these days? He's like Lewis Hamilton, got his eye on the post-football hip-hop rap career.

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

There's absolutley nothing about it on sky. The only ones reporting it are the same ones that said Henry is the new villa manager and we all know how wrong that was. 

They might be the only ones reporting it, but they're not the only ones who know about it.

To be honest, yes he's a loss, but I also think we will be ok.

Will give us more time to bed in our own striker ready for a proper push next season, whether that be Davis, kodjia or Hogan.

I really hope Davis can push and develop, he has the potential to be a really good player imo.

He could always tell Wolves to do one. I think he’s well aware that he’s already playing for the biggest club in our parts.The Dingles wouldn’t be the best career move for him.Only a matter of time till Faggots and Peas FC have their bubble burst.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I see bournmouth say they will allow Defoe to go. Seriously I think he could be great at this level until end of the season.

big fat no from me...there's better out there we could get

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He'd be laughably bad. He was finished years ago. 

£18m for Tammy seems like a great bargain when you consider Leicester wasted £25m on Ineancho. In today's market I expected he would be sold for ~£30m, not that I think he's great but that's the going rate these days.

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

He'd be laughably bad. He was finished years ago. 

£18m for Tammy seems like a great bargain when you consider Leicester wasted £25m on Ineancho. In today's market I expected he would be sold for ~£30m, not that I think he's great but that's the going rate these days.

Can't fault wolves on this. This was always going to an a problem with a  recall clause. It is great for them bad for us.

Defoe isn't that bad at all. Better than bloody lame Hogan.

Just now, El Kami Ghazi said:

Not sure they're a like for like replacement mate...

Who cares, I've no doubt Joe would score 47 goals a season for us. "He's one of our own, He's one of our own, Joe F***ing Lolley, He's one of our own"

Â