Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

2 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

18m is nothing for him. We just match Wolves offer pending promotion and then back date his contract to ensure FFP compliance.

if we don’t get promoted Chelsea probably have an even more valuable asset and Tammy could probably have his pick of more teams in the premiership come the summer. 

That's what I was saying. 18m is sod all and unlikely to be true, which obviously calls into the question the whole story.

And yes, there's all kinds of deals we could strike if they want to sell.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Indeed and its now definitely over. Not many of the squad.are helping with the balls this year are they?

Strikers job is to score goals. How many of Tammys goals were put on a plate for him? The service has been class.

Yes he will be massively missed but another striker will thrive on the same service. 

I refuse to believe it’s over even if we lose Tammy. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

depends if the charity shield counts as a competitive game as if it does you can't play for 3 teams in one season!?

That rule has been waived before. I think it's just in place to stop dodgy dealings. I doubt a bid would have been made/accepted if he wasn't able to play. Clubs know what they're doing.

Charity Shield is technically a friendly apparently so it's fine for him to play for Wolves. 

I'd believe this story to be honest and will be surprised if we see him in a Villa shirt again now. That being said, the service he's received has been a bit of an embarrassment of riches and he's missed more than he's scored. Another striker could also do well with our squad. I wouldn't write the season off just yet.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Charity Shield is technically a friendly apparently so it's fine for him to play for Wolves. 

I'd believe this story to be honest and will be surprised if we see him in a Villa shirt again now. That being said, the service he's received has been a bit of an embarrassment of riches and he's missed more than he's scored. Another striker could also do well with our squad. I wouldn't write the season off just yet.. 

I tend to agree.

I don't think he'll be as prolific as Abraham, but I think Kodjia will be a decent replacement straight away back in that central role. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Sky are saying that he has been recalled by Chelsea. A lot of work for DS to do if this is true. 

are you talking about the image from the fake sky account that has just done the rounds on a couple of villa FB groups or actual sky?

22 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

At £18m he's the bargain of the century. If he's going for that we should have a nibble ourselves. He's worth double that.

I'll be much more worried when stories appear in proper newspapers. Hopefully Jurgen Klopp will fart or raise an eyebrow in the next couple of days and these muppets will go write about that for a bit instead.

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

are you talking about the image from the fake sky account that has just done the rounds on a couple of villa FB groups or actual sky?

Perhaps, I saw one of the lads from Villa View retweet it. 

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

Perhaps, I saw one of the lads from Villa View retweet it. 

that'll be the fake one then...i'd love to have as much time on my hands as they do

Well moral of the story dont loan strikers who have a recall clause.

This was always a risk. 

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Strikers job is to score goals. How many of Tammys goals were put on a plate for him? The service has been class.

Yes he will be massively missed but another striker will thrive on the same service. 

I refuse to believe it’s over even if we lose Tammy. 

Yeah kodjia and Hogan realky have a massive scoring ratio between them this year. 

There's absolutley nothing about it on sky. The only ones reporting it are the same ones that said Henry is the new villa manager and we all know how wrong that was. Nobody buys papers so they write anything for the clicks, they just make stuff up. 

Â