Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Abraham confuses me.

Half of me thinks, if Grabban/another striker had been on the end of those chances at Albion, we'd have won 4-1. 
The other half of me thinks he's the reason he had those chances and he gets into positions that others dont.

I like him, but he does miss a lot of the chances where he seems to have time to think. Great work rate and attitude.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Abraham confuses me.

Half of me thinks, if Grabban/another striker had been on the end of those chances at Albion, we'd have won 4-1. 
The other half of me thinks he's the reason he had those chances and he gets into positions that others dont.

I like him, but he does miss a lot of the chances where he seems to have time to think. Great work rate and attitude.

Very true, but on the flip side would Grabban/A.N Other Striker have put 4 past Forest as he did. Hes young and the best is yet to come from the boy and his performance ceiling hasnt been reached yet.....hopefully we will all get to see it way before the season ends. 

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Abraham confuses me.

I agree. He adds so much.

Makes you want to give Tammy a hug after this video. He wants the golden boot.

Didn't realise how tall Tammy Is..

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

They'll want a fortune for an English striker that age. More than £20m. I don't think anyone would pay that at the moment.

I agree, in fact I think its kinda promising. If (When) we go up I want us to 'break the bank' for him... never mind Onomah.

57 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

They'll want a fortune for an English striker that age. More than £20m. I don't think anyone would pay that at the moment.

I dunno, plenty of desperate Prem clubs at the bottom who need a goalscorer. Tammys stats are there for all to see. Wouldnt at all be surprised if a Palace or someone test the waters

Â